⤜Four▻

"No one is ever going to save you. You're alone in this world,"

The soldier pushed for her to wake up when the usual tray of food slid in, "Aurora, wake up, come on," 

A moan came from the girl's mouth and the soldier smirked as he walked over to her. He sat down where she was laying and put his hand on her cheek as she peeled her eyes open. Aurora yawned, smiling at the soldier before sitting up. As rubbed her face as he brought the tray to the bed they shared. She poked the food unamused, she wasn't very hungry this morning. 

The soldier began halving everything but the apple. That was left for Aurora to split in half with her powers, it was her practice. The soldier was always full of amazement when she used her powers and wondered how much damaged she could do with them. 

They started eating when the door was pulled open. The soldier immediately stood and looked straight ahead like he always did. Carefully, Aurora got up from the bed whipping her mouth and going to join him. She looked at the soldier who was saying something to the guards in Russian but she didn't quite catch it. 

Suddenly a pair of harsh hands wrapped around her and dragged her to the door. She looked up at the guard pulling her out the room and scowled. She shouted for James but she couldn't find him. She looked behind her to see him following with a dead expression on his face and he refused to meet her eyes. He knew that they were both in trouble and didn't want to think about what they were going to do to them. 

Aurora, however, continued to wonder what they had done. 

The man stopped her and yanked open a metal grate and pushed Aurora in, followed by the soldier. He carefully stepped inside and closed the gate behind him locking the two in there. The room had dirty white cement and the walls were metal grating. Some men and women dressed in blue and black sat to one side will men in red berets and uniforms stood around them. Aurora instantly knew what was going on. 

Everyone watched as the two assets entered a very large cage. Aurora's fists curled as she felt the anger rising inside her. Whenever she got angry like this her powers became harder to control but maybe that was a good thing. She could use her powers to get her and her soldier out. She closed her eyes trying to think of a way she could get out when a hand tightly grasped her shoulder. She looked up to see his eyes staring straight into her soul with an emotionless look like he did whenever he came back from missions. She hated it when he came back from missions because he became distant and cold in case he hurt her. It would take weeks to tell him that he wasn't going to hurt her because she could do worse. 

The guard pulled him away from her before looking at Aurora, "Borot'sya s nim," Fight him.

Aurora looked away from the guard to James whose face had completely changed. He had a dark expression and was ready to fight thought he didn't want to. He never wanted to hurt her, but he had to remember she was a trained assassin as well. 

"Nu zhe! Srazhaysya, Chernyy lebed'!" the soldier at her, Come on! Fight Black Swan! She winced at the name, he had never called her that. Only the guards, doctors and the superior called that not him. It was a name she only accepted when she was on a mission or being experimented on. Her soldier was different though, he treated her like she was human because she was. He called her nice names that made her feel special. 

Aurora. 

Aura. 

Sweetheart more recently. 

But he never, ever found the audacity to call her The Black Swan, he knew she wouldn't like it. And he knew by calling her that it would trigger her anger and maybe, just maybe they had a chance to get out of this hell hole.