⤜Twenty-Two▻ (End-credits scene)

"I know who I am,"

A black cap covers the red-brown hair as a young woman walks through the walking and talking crowd. Information on the stories of her friend Steve line the walls. People talk, walk and take pictures with the many things around the museum. 

But she's looking for something specific. 

She's looking for information on her lover since Steve and he knew each other. Her feet tap softly on the floor as she continues to look. 

She finally comes to a halt at an exhibit that had a picture of the soldier on it. It had his birth and death date on it as well as all the information she needed. This was perfect. 

"James Buchanan Barnes," she read the information on the wall

"Bucky,"

There was a small video of him standing next to Steve

There was a small video of him standing next to Steve. He looked so different back then, he looked happy. Aurora hoped to see this side of Bucky those she wasn't sure if he was even alive. 

She then moved to another part of the museum that was all about the X-men. Who were the X-men? What did they do? From what Aurora could make out it was a team of mutants with similar powers to her. In a picture on the wall stood 8 beings in black suits with yellow x's. 

There was a bald-headed man in a wheelchair whom Aurora had seen in the bank and her vision. There was the man Steve and her met in the forest when they were escaping the now destroyed SHIELD headquarters. This made her wonder if they would ever rebuild it again. 

The was a woman who was completely blue with red hair standing close to a blue hairy man. The blue man had fur like an animal and could well be an animal. Next to the name of the blue woman was the words deceased, she must've of died a while back. 

Another man with blue skin stood next to them. The only difference was that he had a tale with a pointed end. He looked more like a devil than anything with black and blue hair. Next to him was a brown-skinned woman with black and white hair. Like the rest of them, she seemed happy though they had just come back from a mission. 

Next to them stood a man with what seemed like futuristic sunglasses. Like the blue woman, the word deceased is next to his name. He stood there holding the hand of a woman with red hair and emerald green eyes. She didn't look much older than Aurora even though Aurora could be called immortal much like Bucky. She was also the woman Aurora saw in the bank and in the mirror.

"That's Jean Grey," a small voice drew Aurora out of her thoughts to look down at a little girl. 

"She's my favourite," the little girl smiled at the woman in the picture. Aurora looked back at the picture and studied the woman's features. 

"Mom,"

WOW!!! WE'RE DONE!!!! That's it, I'm so looking forward to moving on to the next book!!!! I'm gonna post the announcement for the next book soon and start working on the cover and everything else for the second book. So this is it, the first book of the Phoenix Series is going up yayyy!!! Thanks for reading and sticking around. Please don't be afraid to share what you think will be in the next book. 

This was me every time endgame spoilers were circulating my insta page

This was me every time endgame spoilers were circulating my insta page. That movie wrecked me.