⤜Twenty▻

"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?" a hooded man with sunglasses came up to Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes who stand next to a grave. 

"You get used to it," Steve says giving the man a sad smile. 

"We've been data mining HYDRA files," Fury told them as he looks at his grave, "Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight. Wanted to ask you if you'd come," 

Steve looks up to the ex-director then at Bucky, "There's something we've gotta take care of first," 

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities," 

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy," Sam said looking from Steve to Fury. 

Fury sighs a little, "Alright then if anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here," he said pointing to his grave. 

Just before he walks away he turns to the group, "Oh and if you ever find Grey get Agent Hill to give me a call. I'd like to meet her and I sure her mother would like to as well," Nick Fury then motions to Bucky, "and I can't guarantee your safety Mr Barnes but you'll find yourself getting better with Steve and the rest of them," 

"You should be honoured," a familiar voice says as Nick Fury walks away, "that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you," Natasha said. 

The group looked at each other with sad smiles thinking about what had happened only a few days ago. They had kept their promise to Aurora by taking down SHIELD and HYDRA  and getting Bucky out. The bank where Bucky and Aurora were being held was found empty the other day, only the bodies of dead guards from Aurora laid there. Though Bucky was free Aurora wasn't completely. She had to hide as it was too risky to come out into the public. 

Steve tilts his head at the redhead, "Not going with him," 

"No," Natasha shook her head. 

"But you're not staying here," Steve realized. 

"No," the woman breathes out, "I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one," 

With all the files in SHIELD being leaked onto the internet Natasha had nothing to hide. The world knew who she was now. She needs to take time to actually figure out who she is. 

"That might take a while," 

"I'm counting on it," she smirks. 

She hasn't been completely alone. She's always worked for someone but herself. But this time it's just her and no one else. She gets a chance to do what she wants to do. 

"That thing you asked for," Natasha suddenly became serious as she pulls out a file, "I called in a few favours from Kyiv," 

"Are you sure she's alive?" Steve asked looking down at the file which is all in Russian. 

"I've chased ghosts before," Natasha said smirking at Bucky, "There wasn't a body found in the wreckage so she has to be alive. We will find her and when we do we'll give her the family she deserves," 

The three men nod in silence knowing that Natasha wasn't going to give up on Aurora. Bucky was especially happy that Natasha agreed that she was still alive. 

"I did you a favour Steve, now will you do one for me?" Steve looks up at Natasha and furrows his eyebrows, "call that nurse," 

"She's not a nurse," 

"And you're not a SHIELD agent," Natasha says with a small smile. 

Sam squints his eyes, "What's her name again?"