⤜Seventeen▻

"I'll always come for you. I will always find you," 

Aurora shovels down some eggs and toast that Sam had made them. The food that Sam had made was so much better than anything she's ever had before. She wanted to be ready to take down SHIELD which was now HYDRA. They were going to fix this whole problem. 

Aurora wasn't completely sure what they meant by they were going the problem. So she asked Steve what they meant by fixing the problem when they walked down Sam Wilson's hallway to the kitchen. They told her that fixing it was going to be them taking HYDRA down. That could fix it but it could destroy everything. If fixing it means no more running, hiding and killing then Aurora was on board. 

"So the question is," Natasha says moving her hair over her shoulder, "who at SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" 

Steve pulls his face from his fist and opens his mouth, "Pierce," 

Aurora's eyebrows furrow. 

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world," Natasha speaks up. 

"But he's not working alone," Steve said rubbing his upper lip, "Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star," 

"So was Jasper Sitwell," 

Aurora's eyes narrowed at the name. She looked down at her lap with a scowl, she hated Jasper Sitwell. He was that snarky man that tried to interrogate her back at SHIELD headquarters. 

Steve nods and decided to voice everyone's thoughts, "So, the real question is how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight," 

"The answer is, you don't," Sam walks to the table and drops a file on it. 

Steve leans forward, looking at the file, "What's this?" 

"Call it a resume," 

Natasha grabs the file first before Steve can reach it. Aurora looks over Natasha's shoulder to read this resume that Sam had given them. The two looked up at the top photo which is a picture of two men in military uniforms walking in the desert. They had belts and latches strapped to their bodies which meant they were attached to something else. 

"Is this Bakhmala? The Kahlid Khandil mission, that was you?" Natasha seemed impressed. 

Sam only stares. 

She handed the file to Steve who looked at it, "You didn't say he was a Pararescue?" 

Steve looks down at the man standing next to Sam, "Is this Riley?" 

"Yeah," Sam says grimly. 

"I heard they couldn't bring in any choppers because of RPG's. What did you use? A stealth chute?" 

"No," Sam said picking up another file and passing it to Steve, "these," 

Steve looks down at the pictures and raises his eyebrows, "I thought you said you were a pilot?"

"I never said pilot," Sam corrected with a small chuckle 

The blonde looks down at the file and sighs, "I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason," 

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in," 

Steve glances down at the file one more time, "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" 

"The last one is in Fort Meade," Sam explains making it sound like it's impossible to get them, "behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall,"