Squeal: Dawn of Salvation

If you couldn't guess this is the announcement for the sequel to The Black Swan. 

No, it's not set in Thor Dark World I just wanted to use the gif because it gets me every time

No, it's not set in Thor Dark World I just wanted to use the gif because it gets me every time. ANYWAY, this book is about the events between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. As you can see the title above is called Sequel: Dawn of Salvation. Dawn of Salvation is the name of the book for all you detectives out there. So, hear me out. 

Aurora's name means dawn it's a Roman name. It's in Sleeping Beauty which is one of my favourite Disney movies that why I chose Aurora. Also, I chose Aurora because the Dawn always comes back so it resurrects. I could have used Anastasia but I didn't like that as much. 

In Pope John Paul II's book called Evangelium vitae, he talks about the Dawn of Salvation which is basically the birth of a child which is joyful news. Jean had Aurora which was joyful news. Salvation is bringing someone to safety, in this case, it's Steve and Bucky who want to bring Aurora to salvation. You could say that Aurora is like Christ because she has got something similar to divinity but she wasn't gifted her powers by any God or Gods. Then again you could say Aurora is the Antichrist because she has the Phoenix Force inside her which is growing throughout this book. 

So here are some things that will appear in the book: 

* Fluff because everyone likes fluff so why not put it in. 

* Smut! Yes, there will be smut like there was in this book. I will put a warning to avoid it. 

* X-men specifically Charles Xavier, Jean Grey, Logan Howlett and Erik Lehnsherr. 

* Aurora's power will grow!

* The Avengers will be in this book. We'll get to see how Tony and Aurora's friendship turns out. 

* Ballet! I want Aurora to still carry on with ballet because it's kind of a coping strategy for her. She and Bucky have major PTSD now, I'm you all know that. 

* HYDRA and the KGB! Well, what's left of it anyway. They be trying to get their asset back. 

* And so much more. 

So, thank you all for reading this book and I look forward to seeing more people read it. Now all you have to do is sit tight and wait for the very first update of Dawn of Salvation.