⤜Nineteen▻

"So you wanna start a war?"

"What are you doing?" Rockwell, the British councilman asks walking closer to the redhead who was standing at a computer screen. 

Natasha Romanoff ignores the comments as she restrains herself from killing Alexander Pierce. She was armed with a gun but she wished she had more. She knows who this monster is and she knows what he's done. He used her best friend as a weapon much like everyone else. To kill this man would bring Natasha great joy. 

"She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the internet," Pierce answer the councilman question. 

"Including HYDRA's," Natasha smiles as she disables everything. 

"And SHIELD's," Pierce reminds her. 

Natasha completely ignores the man and gets back to her mission. She agrees with Steve that this man has to go. She wants to give Aurora and Barnes the chance to get out while they can. The made that promise to her. They're taking SHIELD and HYDRA down. 

"If you do this none of your past is gonna remain hidden. Not Budapest, not Osaka, not the Children's war," Pierce paused, "not even Aurora," 

Natasha's hands stopped typing. 

This was the first time anyone had called Aurora by her real name and not Black Swan. 

Her body stiffens as she tries not to lunge at the superior. Natasha looks up with a scowl at the superior who is waiting for her next move. The redhead only sighs and continues her mission. She keeps typing until she came across a file that stuck out. 

The Black Swan Project

She knows there are other files out there floating around other HYDRA bases. But this one could be the most damaging. It proves that The Black Swan does exist and opens her up to the world. The girl that Jean Grey and Scott Summers created going by the name Aurora Grey. Aurora meant dawn and every day the dawn would resurrect into a new day. The name was fitting for Aurora considering everyone thought she was dead and like the dawn, she would rise again. 

If she leaks these files then Jean will find out in a very unkind way. Aurora won't be safe and won't be able to find her mother in peace. Aurora needed to be able to move freely and if that meant exposing Natasha and erasing Aurora from the world then so be it. Natasha hesitated before deleting the file altogether. 

It was like Aurora never existed. 

And that's how it should stay. 

 Natasha's jaw clenches and she tilts her head as Pierce speaks up again, "Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?" 

She looks at him with bitterness in her tone, "Are you?" 

"Well, look out the window," Pierce motions to the chaos outside, "it doesn't matter what our enemies think of us anymore," 

"That's why they're going down,"