⤜Fourteen▻

"Hello, darkness my old friend,"

"Name?"

"She won't say,"

"Age or parents?" 

"She won't say a thing," Agent Sitwell said with frustration. 

"Alright, what do you know then?" Agent Hill persisted from behind Natasha looking at the woman in the interview room. 

"Nothing. We know nothing. We tried to bargain with her but she won't have any of it even motivation," Sitwell mumbles. 

Natasha's eyes narrow, "You tortured her?" 

"No Agent Romanoff we didn't only you would do that," he replied. 

They all looked at the woman in the room who was keeping her mouth shut. 

"She's trained not to say anything," Hill spoke up finally realizing. 

"Well she needs to open her mouth and speak," he said with a dark tone, "maybe she should be tortured because deserves it," 

It was true she did deserve it. The woman in front of them had killed their director and probably would kill many more. However, she could just be lost in the wrong people. 

Natasha wants to find out if this is her old friend so badly. She hoped that this was her so she could bring the girl to salvation. But there was only one way to find out. Natasha yanked open the door and stood in the grey room. As soon as she entered a chill went up to Natasha's spine. The woman looked at Natasha with her hazel eyes and she felt friendship. They haven't seen each other in a long time so this was quite the reunion. 

"Natalia, my old friend," the girl in the chair spoke up. 

Natasha smirked as she confirmed that the girl in front of her was the daughter of Jean Grey. She took a seat opposite the girl and put her hands on the table.

"You've changed," she points out the obvious, "was that chill you?" 

Aurora didn't reply she only stared back at her friend. Natasha smirked at the no response, Aurora was playing with her once again. Natasha examined the girl's skin which was covered in bruises probably from the agents. She remembered back to what she had been told about Aurora. 

Don't piss her off.

That had already been done. 

Natasha knew that Aurora was trying to read her mind and shielded her thoughts. This was a tactic she had picked up when Aurora used to pry into her life, "I'm surprised The Black Swan didn't fight back," 

She didn't reply again keeping Natasha on the edge. Natasha knew exactly what Aurora was going to do. She was going to torment her from the inside out until she gave up. This was a trick that worked every time. 

"Hm," Natasha said tapping her fingers on the table, "It's a shame we never had a catch-up especially after I thought you were dead," 

"Romanoff, do you wanna tell me why you are just chatting like this?" 

Natasha shook her head at Sitwell who shut up before turning back to her friend. Aurora had an amused look on her face. Natasha was too focused on Sitwell to realize Aurora had entered her mind. 

"What do you want with me?" she echoed through Natasha's mind. 

 "Not me, them. They want your name but I'm not going to give it to them,"

"Then give them my name," Aurora replied.

"No, I won't do that to you," 

"Why? I have nothing to lose,"