⤜Twenty-One▻ (Mid-credits scene)

"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive,"

Natasha Romanoff sits on a park bench holding a photo of a young woman. 

Her red bangs fall over her face as she stares at the picture of her friend. Tears almost fill her eyes as she wished she could've gotten to Aurora. She wished Aurora didn't grow up in such a cruel world. 

But she did. 

The night sky is covered in grey cloud signalling it's going to rain. The moon was nowhere in sight as Natasha stared at the photo. When they were younger they didn't see the world they lived in for what it really was. They did as they were told and nothing else. 

That was until Aurora grew stronger and she began to realize. She began to see who they were working for. She saw right through them. Probably because she was a telepath. She had always seen more than Natasha. Natasha began to see too how wrong this was though they could do nothing about it. Everything they did was wrong. They killed and sinned and tormented so many people. Bucky, Aurora and Natasha they were all monsters. 

"Hey, are you okay?" 

A man comes to sit down next to her and looks at the picture. He admires how beautiful the girl is in the picture, "So this is the girl Barnes likes?" 

Natasha smiled softly, "Yeah, they really deserve each other, that's why I want to find her," 

Clint Barton had been friends with Natasha since they met in Budapest. Clint had down her a great justice by not turning her in. For that, she was forever in his debt. 

"What are you going to do if she doesn't want your help?" Clint asked. 

Natasha only sighed and looked up from the picture stuffing it in her pocket, "Uh...I don't know. If Barnes is with us then she'll come but if he's not it might be a little dangerous," 

Clint nodded, "So it's true then?" 

"What?" 

"She is dangerous?" 

"Yes, that's why they took her in the first place. They wanted an asset so the made her into one.  They really messed her up good with they're experiments and torturing," Natasha explained. 

"Let's hope no one finds her before us then," 

"Let's hope the Red Room hasn't figured out she's escaped,"

Ohhhhhh noooo so is the KGB looking for her? I guess that's the big question. Will the Avengers find her first??? STAY TUNED!!

 Will the Avengers find her first??? STAY TUNED!!