⤜Fifteen▻

"She remembered who she was and then the game changed," 

The darkly dressed STRIKE team as they are called are the lucky ones to move Aurora down the halls of the compound. She has to keep herself from rolling her eyes when Brock Rumlow puts a hand on her shoulder shoving her forward. Out of everyone here it had to be him. How could he work at SHIELD? He would be betraying the superior but Aurora didn't care. The groups of agents and the prisoner walk to the elevator doors which pull open. The blonde man that Aurora fought was standing in the elevator with his shield on his back. 

"Keep all STRIKE personal on-site," Rumlow says as he guides Aurora into the elevator next to the blonde man with the others following. 

Rumlow gives the blonde a suspicious look before turning his eyes away. Aurora noticed this but reminded herself that she didn't care. All she wanted to do was go back to the yellow room to see her soldier again. 

The men around the elevator continue to talk while Rumlow acknowledges the blonde, "Cap," 

"Rumlow," Steve says with a bored tone turning to look down at Aurora, "prisoner transfer?" 

"Yeah Pierce's orders and she just finished with interrogation," Rumlow explained. 

Steve's eyes looked down at the woman's handcuffs and scowled at the bruises on her hands. She was so broken. No matter what she had done she still had no choice and she doesn't deserve to be tortured for information. 

"Evidence Response found some fibres on the rooftop they want us to see," Rumlow gives a small nod, "You want me to get a tac team ready?" 

"No," Steve replies quickly, "let's wait and see what it is first," 

"Right," Rumlow dragged the word along. 

Both Aurora and Steve looked at one of the team members who kept his hand on his weapon. Aurora wasn't planning on doing anything and neither was Steve. Maybe he was just paranoid so he took it as a precaution. She realized all the men were acting weird and wondered what they had planned. Rumlow pulls Aurora's shoulder when the elevator doors open again letting more men in. As more men enter the elevator Steve steps back behind watching her throw glares at all the men. 

"I'm sorry about what happened to Fury," Rumlow says in an overly convincing voice. Rumlow pushed his knuckles up Aurora's throat making her want to rip her fingers off his hand, "sick-minded killer here,"

"Don't do that," Steve answers before Aurora snaps, "and thank you," 

Steve and Aurora look around at the men around them. Neither of them made eye contact with each other but both of them shared a strange feeling that something was going to happen. One man had sweat dripping down his face a good sign of fear. The other man still had his hand tightly on his weapon. The elevator doors open again letting more men in. 

"Records," one says. 

"Confirmed," a voice chimed in. 

Steve stares at the girl in front of him hoping she was thinking the same thing. Aurora purses her lips and wiggles her cuffs on her wrists. She immediately starts thinking about how many men she could takedown. She could take down all of them with just a flick of her wrists but the space they were in was too small to do anything big. Then again she's not alone, the blonde man seems to be thinking the same thing. 

"Before we get started," Steve began and Aurora's fists curled, "does anyone wanna get out,"