⤜Eight▻

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it,"

"Again," 

Aurora's hair was in a neat bun and she wore a black leotard dress with her infamous black ballet shoes. Her movements were perfect compared to the other girls with her. She lifted her hand above her and spread her feet apart all on pointe. 

The remaining six girls that she had done her training with moved on to be agents

The remaining six girls that she had done her training with moved on to be agents. The 28 that Aurora was with when she was training were all dead. 

28 girls came. 

6 remained. 

1 would conquer them all. 

The girl in training she had killed the day before haunted Aurora's mind. But it didn't stop Aurora from being perfect.

"Again," Dimitri sighed as he watched the 5 girls sigh in pain, all except for Aurora. She had done these same movements over a hundred times before and she could do it a hundred times again. This proved how well trained she was. 

He watched the girls with the same pained expression as they did. The young girls in the uniforms watched the six girls move to the music with elegance. 

"Again," 

"Again," 

"Again," 

"Again," 

They had danced for nine hours and were almost on the ground. Aurora kept moving on the spot, she could do this dance backwards as it was one of the dances she did when she performed. 

"Again," 

"Again," 

It wasn't perfect.

"Again,"

"Again," 

The words rang in Aurora's ears. 

She had to be perfect. 

☆☆☆

The trigger of the gun was pulled three times as Aurora hit the same spot on the target every time. The bullets pierced the exact centre, perfectly. 

Madame B. smiled at how Aurora had changed, "Khoroshiy," Good.

Aurora did not answer - she never did anymore. The madame nodded over to a man who stepped out of the room and came back with a blindfolded man. The blindfolded man sweated as he tried to see his surroundings. 

The madame walked carefully up to Aurora and whispered, "Ubey yego," Kill him.

Aurora looked up at the madame who gave her a nod. Aurora never spoke anymore, she was becoming more and more like a machine. Through all of her pain and guilt, she still was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with HYDRA'S soldier. She only ever wanted to speak to him and in her dreams, she would see him calling for her though she could never reach him.