Chapter 31

"We should go," he mutters between kisses and I nod hating the idea of losing contact even for a split of a second. He lifts me into his arms effortlessly and I lightly moan holding onto him tightly as he walks out of the room. He doesn't quit brushing my lips with his for a second and the feeling he only explodes inside of me magnifies within me again.

I hear the door click indicating that we're in a different room. He pulls away putting me on my feet and spins before I can protest. An unfamiliar room with a bed in the center unfolds in front of me.

"Any other memories that I should be aware of?" he murmurs playfully in my ear and his quicken and shallow breath ignite a fire in me I didn't know existed.

"no" I moan and he starts trailing kisses in the back of my neck and lower. My lashes flutter close almost immediately as he keeps kissing me turning me around to him. And popping in my toes, I press my lips in his. He holds me tightly against him that I feel his chest as it rises and falls. He lays on the bed as our bodies are tangled up together. I can feel every inch of his body in mine and the known electricity is crushing through my body.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, he leans up and takes his shirt off. My eyes dart to his naked toned body as he throws his shirt on the floor and comes back to me. The thought has distracted me once again but I focus on the way his soft lips are crashing in mine and the way our tongues dance together exploring each other's mouths.

He slides his arms around my small body and he leans up taking me with him. I sit on his lap as my fingers move through his blonde hair. After pulling me a little closer, he grasps my wrists and elegantly pulls my hands down. My fingers are touching his skin that is burning up as his tongue invades my mouth in a more demanding way, causing me to moan. My fingertips are trickling at the contact with his heated body while he keeps lowering my hands slowly from his shoulders.

It's harder to breathe now since my breathing has become faster and shallower. My mouth is dry and if Corbyn wouldn't have been kissing me with such a force, I'd be shaking.

The slightest sentiment of his touch creates cold sweat in my back and I pull back. My eyes fly open and I try to catch my breath.

"Corbyn, I-" I try to speak but my voice comes out as a whimper that needed force to slip out of my lips.

"Shhh" he shushes me kissing softly. Before he frees my lips, he pulls lightly my bottom lip and bites it causing me to shudder at the sensation.

"Your lower lip is trembling," he whispers upon my lips. He rests his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

I keep gasping all the way and my eyes never quit looking at those mysterious and eager eyes of his that have kept me hostage since the first time I took the slightest glimpse of them.

"Every time I take my shirt off not only do you stop looking at me, but you also don't even touch me," he breaths and I feel like the oxygen has disappeared completely from our room.

I gawk at him with longing but scared eyes that hide my nervousness.

"We need to do something about it, don't we?"

He takes my hands in his again and places them upon his chest. My skin tingles and my body fills with his warmth. But before a second can pass, I jerk them away until he grabs them again.

I know he's right and if I'm being utterly honest I want this too, but I'm frightened.

I look up to him and bite my bottom lip when I see his tender gaze. I bring them back close to his chest hesitantly. After taking a deep breath, I press both of my hands softly against his chest. This time though I don't pull away and keep eye contact.