And the Search Continues

Alicia

Stephanys

Logan

Liam & Alyssa

**********

"Ok so just an update"

"Update on what?"

"On my brother dude, keep up"

"No need to be testy junior"

"Hey! Your juvenile revenge is the reason why we can't find him in the first place! Don't be junioring me"

"Hmph...whatever"

"Ok children calm down. What's the update Steph?"

"He just texted me five minutes ago saying that he was fine and to stop calling him"

"HA! As if!"

"Thats what I said and then he left me on read after I tried to ask him where he was"

"This boy!"

"WHaT cOuLD YOu POsSiblY HaVE tO SAy?!"'

"Well since you asked, I think he's throwing himself a little pity party"

"A...pity...party?"

"Yep. I mean like it's not even a big deal! He screwed up a lot, he should be able to take it and move on. Not run away from home like a loser"

"A loser?"

"A loser you say Logan?"

"Yes!"

"...Do it"

"..."

"...do...what"

"This"

"OW! The heck Licia?"

"And three more for good measure"

"No I'm not that mean"

"But Lis-"

"Thank God. I wove you Wisha"

"But that does not mean that I can't decide to tell mom about all your behaviours and have Aunt Jessie come over and make dinner for a month"

"...you...you can't mean it"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"I...I-You-but I only wanted to-

"Ah. ah. ah. Now now Logan, don't you have something to say to Stephie here?"

"I- um- I'm sorry man"

"For?"

"..."

"Don't glare at me, you said it not me"

"For calling your brother a loser"

"And?"

"It wasn't even all me!"

"...Hello? Oh hey Aunt Jessie! How are you? Me, I'm doing great! Uh huh, I just had a favor to ask you. Could you bring over that delicious octopus pie and mayonnaise salad you were talking about last week? Liam, Logan and Alyssa have been dying to try so-"

"I'M SINCERELY SORRY FOR CALLING YOUR PRECIOUS, AMAZINGLY GOOD-LOOKING AND TALENTLED BROTHER A LOSER AND BEING THE CAUSE OF HIS ABSENCE FROM YOUR HOME ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF YOUR MOTHER'S WEDDING WHICH IS TAKING PLACE TOMORROW AT NOON. PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES STEPHANYS"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yes Aunt Jessie, I'm here. It looks like we won't be able to have that salad yet, but please keep some in stock for me!"

"I am scared of you"

"As you should be"

"..."

"Now, back to Rhen-Rhyes. Where are some places that he would go when he wanted to be alone?"

"Well, we have a treehouse but he's not there. I tried the pizza shop but it was a bust"

"What about someplace that means a lot to him? Maybe from before your mom left?"

"...I-I guess maybe the old park on Brimesdale?...She use to...um...take us there on the weekends and get us ice cream on the way home."

"Stephanys"

"...Lish?"

"...I'm here. Say it"

"There's nothing to say. It's already happening. I can't do anything about it"

"Yes you can. You can let go. How ever you need to let go, do it. If you stay up all night, call me and I'll stay with you until you fall asleep and buy you a coffee in the morning"

"I don't drink coffee"

"What an abomination! Fine, you like tea?"

"Yeah"  

"Great! We'll have a tea party while you and Rhen-Rhyes get ready for the wedding"

"How do you know Rhen-Rhyes is going to be there?"

"Oh he'll be there by morning, if I have anything to say about it"

"But how?"

"Well for starters I just finished recording our conversation in a voice message that he is listening to right now even if he doesn't wanna pick up the phone"

"..."

"Stephanys? Are you starting to let go now? Wow that was quick!"

"No Lish"

"Thank what?"

"I'm just finally understanding why your siblings are scared of you and why you're a business major"

"I know, it's great isn't it"

"Great...sure. Scary, definitely"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOGAN!" 

"AUNT JESSIE? OCTOPUS PIE?!"

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"

"I've gotta go Stephie. Remember that you can call me anytime you need. I'll handle Rhen-Rhyes"

"Got it chief"

"Chief. I like it!"

"Of course you do"

"HELP ME ALICIA!?"

*Your call has ended*

"You so owe me brother"

**********

Longest chapter yet. The book is almost finished, I can't believe it.

Vote and comment lovelies.