𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

“Where am I?” I mused. I looked around me and gasped when I noticed that I was standing before a tall fair woman with white shining hair and a white robe adorned with jewels of all sorts, including rubies, diamonds and sapphires. She bore a lovely smile, bright blue eyes that held love and an aura of royalty.

I was standing in a bright white environment that looked like a throne room. Probably her throne room. There were roman pillars on either side of her throne and carvings of wolves and stories etched into the doorway arch. The moon shone above the throne room, shedding its scintillating light on the alluring woman.

Eirene, my red wolf. Have you forgotten who you are? Have you forgotten your sister, Diana, my white wolf?”

I blinked once. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know you and I certainly do not have a sister. I mean, I know my mother, she was never pregnant and did not tell me about another sibling. You must be mistaken. You know what, my name is not even Eirene, it’s Chloe.” I spoke hurriedly and threw my hands up in exasperation.

The roman with the pretty face frowned and stood up. She walked slowly to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, peering into my eyes. “Eirene, please. Remember who you are and find your second half. You are not complete without your sister. Now that your powers have been exposed, you, your sister and the world are at risk from other realms.”

What in the world is this woman talking about? And who is she? Something in me felt drawn to her and the feeling of urgency overtook me. My mouth started speaking before my brain caught up.

“But how will I find her? How will I defeat this evil without her? And what am I, exactly?”

She smiled and kissed my hair. “You must find your sister, in the Ever realm.” Before I could ask any more questions, she shushed me and patted my cheek with her surprisingly soft hands that smelled like a flower bouquet.

“All answers will be revealed when you return. Your mate is waiting for you and his family is anxious to meet you and I know that you will make me proud. We shall meet again in due time, until then, may the moon be with you.” She pressed two fingers to my head and I was falling.

Goodbye, strange lady…

❀❀❀

“She’s stabilising…get Henry…she…do that…” Every sound was blurry and I tried to focus on one particular voice that got my attention.

“You need…come back…love you…” The person sounded…miserable.

I frowned and attempted to climb back to the surface. To life. I struggled a few more times to open my tired eyelids and when I succeeded, I squinted to the bright light shining into my eyes. A disturbing beeping sound was heard at my far right-hand side.

I blinked as my eyes refocused and looked around me.

“She’s awake!” someone shouted, making me flinch. I yawned and stretched my limbs like I had just woken up from a nap. I had a strange dream; something about a red wolf and my sister… I’ll have to ask Henry about that.

Speaking of Henry, where is he?

I jolted up from the bed and scanned the room. My eyes did a quick sweep across the room. Gothel, Addison, Jasper, Evan and a doctor. But there was no sign of Henry.

As if the doctor read my mind, she spoke, “Your mate is not here, he had some pack duties to attend to. You may wish to leave if you want to, as your organs and vitals seem stable. But do come to me if there’s any problem at all.”