𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

SYNOPSIS.

Chloe leaves her home and goes to Seattle in search of a new life and perhaps, new friends.

Unfortunately Seattle isn't what it seems when she encounters her mate, danger, friendship, betrayal and love. In the shadows, evil ones lurk; in this game, one can never be too sure of a friend or foe.

Will she face the past and lead those who trust her to victory? Or will she crumble under the heel of the opposing force?

∞∞∞•••∞∞∞

EXCEPT.

"Where am I?" I mused.

"Eirene, my red wolf. Have you forgotten who you are? Have you forgotten your sister, Diana, my white wolf?"

I blinked once. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you and I certainly do not have a sister. I mean, I know my mother, she was never pregnant and definitely did not tell me about another sibling. You must be mistaken. You know what, my name is not even Eirene, it's Chloe." I spoke hurriedly and threw my hands up in exasperation.

The woman with a pretty face frowned and stood up. She walked slowly to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, peering into my eyes. "Eirene, please. Remember who you are and find your second half. You are not complete without your sister. Now that your powers have been exposed, you, your sister and the world are at risk from other realms."

"But how will I find her? How will I defeat this evil without her? And what am I, exactly?"

She smiled and kissed my hair. "You must find your sister, in the Ever realm." Before I could ask anymore questions, she shushed me and patted my cheek with her surprisingly soft hands that smelled like a flower bouquet.

"All answers will be revealed when you return. Your mate is waiting for you and his family is anxious to meet you and I know that you will make me proud. We shall meet again in due time, until then, may the moon be with you." She pressed two fingers to my head and I was falling.

Goodbye, strange lady...

∞∞∞•••∞∞∞