College

You sat down on the chair, placing your tray on the table and glancing around as you munched on your sandwich. The people on your table were mostly sitting in groups of two or three but you hadn't paid much attention to who it was. You watched as a bunch of people walked into the cafeteria, all in couples and after a girl, who appeared to be the queen bee kissed her boyfriend, everyone else in the group followed suit.

You visibly cringed.

"Can I get a college without the drama?" you mumbled, to no one in particular.

"Oh you haven't seen any post break-up drama yet. That's when the real fun begins." a deep voice spoke from your right.

You turned to see who this person was and were left speechless when you saw who you felt was the most handsome man you had ever seen. You weren't the kind of girl to drool over any good-looking guy, but something about him made you keep staring.

His black wavy hair naturally fell on his forehead and hooded his beautifully carved eyes. His Adam's apple bobbed with every bite of food he swallowed. His veiny hands had long fingers which gripped the fork and spoon, delivering food to his mouth which opened like a box.

You got out of your trance when you realised he was awkwardly staring at you, his mouth no longer chewing.

"Right- yeah I don't like drama so I don't look forward to being around after the Queen bee breaks up." you said, awkwardly going back to eating and avoiding his piercing his gaze.

"Bold." he laughed.

"What?"

"Well I assume it's your first day but you're bold for a new girl. No one usually calls out drama in the cafeteria and says the term 'Queen bee' on their first day."

"It's not like I said it to her face." you replied, chuckling.

"Yeah..." he said, shifting near you. "I don't think you'll be afraid to say it to her face." he smirked.

One day into this new school and a stranger had you all figured out. Who was he? What was he doing that had you, a resting-bitch-faced girl all flustered and wrapped around his little finger? You couldn't tell anything about him but what was this that he was making you feel?

"Uhh- what should I call you?" You couldn't make the red from your cheeks go away, so you quickly changed the topic.

"Kim Taehyung... But you can call me-"

"Bold AND cheesy." you cut him off, laughing sarcastically and rolling your eyes.

"Taehyung if you don't stop chatting up high school girls then I'll have to tell hyung." A voice spoke from behind you. You quickly turned to see a short man in a t-shirt and ripped jeans sit down on your left. His side profile was stunning, the way his nose was shaped, and his plump lips formed a perfect arch. He turned to face you in one swift motion.

"Hi, we haven't met. I'm Jimin." He said, his lips thinning as they turned into a smile and his eyes dissappearing into small crescents.

"Who's hitting on her now?" Taehyung mumbled beside you.

"Hi Jimin. Call me Snow!" you returned Jimin's smile, shrugging as you introduced yourself while ignoring Taehyung.

“Are you new?” Jimin asked.
“Yes I’m the new-girl in the third year of college.” You said, sighing and resting your head on your palm.

“How do you know him?” He asked, pointing at Taehyung.
“I don’t. We were just bonding over our mutual hatred for drama.” You replied.

“Ah. I know how much Taehyung hates drama.” Jimin said.

“Do you guys know each other well?” You asked Taehyung.

“A bit too well.” He sighed, going back to munching.

"Oh. What subjects have you both taken?" You asked, not quite understanding Taehyung’s reply.

"English, Psychology and History." Taehyung said.

"English, Geology and Art." Jimin smirked.

"English, Psychology and Geology." You smiled sheepishly.

"So we three have English common."

"Yeah but Jimin and I suck at it." Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm good at English!" You raised your hand, excited.

"Well maybe you can try and teach us." Jimin sighed.

“Really?” You asked. Your parents were paying for your fees but you could really use some extra money so you definitely didn’t want to pass up such a good opportunity.

“Seriously.” Jimin placed his hand on yours.

“Will you pay me?” You asked, your eyes glowing.

“Pay as in money……or something else?”

“I accept all forms of payment Taehyung…” you slid your hand up his arm, "But I currently have to pay for College so I think I’ll settle for money at the moment.”

"Mm it still means I get to spend time with you, babygirl." Taehyung said, removing your hand from his shoulder and holding your wrist.

You looked around, suddenly conscious of your surroundings and quickly snatched your wrist from his hold, grabbing your tray and standing up.
“I think I’ll go home now.  See you.” And you scurried away.

"Sexy." Taehyung said as the two of them watched you catwalk till the door and disappear behind it.

"Damn right." Jimin sighed.

--------

If you skipped through the description then I'm here to remind y'all. As thankful as I am to have you here, PLS check your maturity level before proceeding.

also one more thing. Please feel free to interact with the story. Feedback keeps me going ;)

Thanks ily.