17. "Misspoken" words

Chuck ain't god. He ain't no bullshit. He is just a prophet. A "mouthpiece of God" as Cas had said. Also, big news! A prophet always has an archangel watching over them. Now that would be a problem if they wanted to milk Chuck. Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Lucifer. With Lucifer in hell, only the other three were the problem. Not that Lucifer wasn't a problem. If a normal angel such as Cas could be such a powerful entity, the powers of Archangels probably knew no bounds.

You decided to stay behind with Chuck, while the boys would be out there figuring out what to do with the prick. It wasn't a pleasant decision. Neither of the Winchesters was happy with it, but right now you were way too repulsed to even look at Dean. Every memory of his skin against yours made you feel weird. You needed some time off. And you needed it now. And now, a free stay at a writer's secluded house filled with books, food, and beer sounded fan-friggin-tastic.

X---------------2 days back----------------------X

Chuck's a prophet. When Cas said those words, Sam's eyes landed on Dean and he raised his eyebrows gritting his teeth. Blaming Chuck for what You read wasn't an option anymore. Hell, he even tried to blame you for reading it, but he just couldn't. He never meant it. But he had to say it to shut Sam up. He decided to walk up to you and talk to you about it.

"Jenna," you hummed in response and smiled at him. He could see how forced it was. Even after being the biggest dick in the whole damn world, she's trying to be nice. She's nothing like the girl she was when I first met her at the bridge in Jericho. He realized that he was staring at you when your eyes fell from his and started darting around the room as you shifted uncomfortably.

"Thinkin' about banging me?" you let out a nervous chuckle that almost sounded like a weird whimper.

"No!" He almost shouted and caught Cas, Sam, and Chuck's attention. He huffed and grabbed your elbow to pull you away from them so that he can talk in private. As soon as his fingers wrapped around your elbow you froze and your whole body tensed. He let you go and raised his hands gesturing that he didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "I just wanna talk." he pleaded and you complied.

The moment you stepped out of Chuck's door, a wave of apologies hit you. Dean was blabbering and you had to ask him to stop. He looked at you pleadingly and sighed. "I just wanted to shut Sam up, okay? I didn't mean it."

"So you've never had thoughts of banging me?" you sounded accusing. "Never jerked off thinking about me?" you joked cooling down. You expected another loud rejection but there was silence on his part and that was so much worse. You looked up at him and saw how pink he was and how he was fumbling as you looked up. It was supposed to look cute. It would have been if Dean wasn't such a man-slut. 

"Oh my god!" you whined and walked away from him. "What am I to you? What do you consider me, huh? Walking porn magazine? Stripper-friend?"

"Hey, No!" he was all defensive now. "It was never like that, alright?" he seemed a little angry now.

"No no no no... You don't get to be angry, Winchester!" you spat. "Don't you dare fucking... I can't even look at your fucking face right now." you huffed. He looked incredibly hurt. But it was nothing compared to the storm raging inside of you. You spend 4 years of your life devoted to a guy, even when he was dead, who just wanted to fuck your brains out. Abso-fucking-lutely great! You walked harshly up to him and stopped right under his nose. Your eyes burned into his as you mumbled "You're disgusting." 

You turned away and started walking back to the house when you heard Dean's low growl "Crazy bitch,". He didn't mean for you to hear that either, but you did. You stopped in your tracks and his spine stiffened. Shit shit shit. Holy fucking shit she heard me. Walk back to me, hit me. Punch the living crap out of my face; just don't walk away. His heart pleaded as you still stood there shaking a little bit. The last time, you were this angry, you pinned him to a wall. And then you walked away. You swallowed hard as you felt the tight knot in your stomach pressing tears into the corner of your eyes. It would have been easy to punch him if you weren't so much in love with him. Thinking that he's probably scowling at you, and not wanting to break your own heart into a million pieces, you turn away from the door and walk past Dean, not look at him or let him get a peek at your face.