𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎1:15 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

"Thank you love." Mariah smiled as I handed her a water bottle. She's been treating me like a slave ever since she got this tongue piercing.

"Your welcome." I rolled my eyes going back into my room. I sat back down at my vanity where Keenon was on FaceTime.

I glanced at the phone seeing it was dark and I could only see his shoulder. "Keenon?"

"Mm?" He hummed causing me to cover my mouth.

"Oh you sleep? I'm sorry."

"You good princess." He mumbled causing me to move out the camera blushing.

It's been a couple weeks of us getting to know each other and he's a really cool person. He has a attitude at times but most of the time he's chill. After he gets off work, he likes to FaceTime me while he sleep or doing something but that just started this week.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked and I showed him my computer.

"You got school? Why you not sleep?"

"I been sleep all day and this next week work anyways." I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Period." He said causing me to laugh.

I looked at my door open and Jania walk in watching a video on her phone.

"What Jania?" I smacked my lips and she came over to me.

"Look at this shit." She showed me her phone. I grabbed it looking at her messages with her boyfriend.

He was telling her that she can't be friends with any niggas and especially no gay niggas. He thinks that their gonna pretend to be gay just to get into her pants.

"Homophobic ass bitch." I scrunched my face up handing her phone back.

"Damn." Keenon mumbled.

"Right but ima still go out with Quan cause he ain't do shit to this nigga." Jania said and I nodded.

"You needa leave that insecure fuck. I don't know how you deal with him. He would been got run over with a truck." I shook my head.

Jania and Keenon busted out laughing like it was a joke.

"What's funny? I'm so serious."

"Don't talk about my nigga like that." She smacked her lips and I shrugged.

"Shut up you don't even like him." I rolled my eyes at her before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes I do." She walked out my room not closing the door.

"Dude close my door." I sighed standing up and stretched over closing it myself.

I sat back down and yawned rubbing my eyes. "I'm tired."

"Go to sleep princess."

"But I don't want to." I poked out my bottom lip.

"You got school tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"Go the fuck to bed girl." He smacked his lips causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Shut up. I do online nigga." I rolled my eyes standing up.

I grabbed my phone and got into my bed. I laid down getting comfortable then set my phone up with some pillows.

The line got silent on both ends until Keenon mumbled something.