𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs 𒊹︎1:10 ᴘᴍ ♎︎
4 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ...

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I listened to Angela Yee ask Saint while I cleaned up the house.

"Fasho I been had me a lady." He responded. "Shout out to my wifey Xy'air, she at the crib holding it down."

"How long have y'all been together?" She asked.

"Bout one year." He cleared his throat.

"I heard you say Wifey. What's your wife or just yo girl?" Charlamagne tha God asked.

"That's my girl but that's my wife yamean'?"

Saint was my one year long boyfriend, I met him whenever I moved up here. He helped me get to know the city and everything so I wasn't lost. Little did I know he was a whole rapper out here making money money!

I moved into my apartment with my three year old daughter Arianna. I knew I was pregnant whenever the whole situation with Keenon went down.

Me and Saint started getting closer and talking more, then he asked me to be his girlfriend. Obviously I said yes then once we hit a year I moved in with him.

His house was so boring whenever we moved in, so I did my own lil thing to the house making it more luxurious. He's not home all the time so he told me do what I want to it.

Before I left Atlanta I told Mama Jay about Arianna and she understood the situation we were going through. Keenon still gets to see Arianna but Mama Jay or Makayla travels to get her or I travel down there.

I haven't seen Keenon and it's going to stay that way until I feel comfortable. He's the reason why we're in the situation we're in now.

But as far as Arianna, she's so smart for only being a three years old. She's likes watching Dora and learning nursery rhymes. She has my attitude whenever she gets mad. She likes being around Saint whenever he's here, he treats her like his daughter when she's out here with me.

"Mami!" I yelled hearing her Dora start playing. She little feet started running down the hall.

"Huh?" She looked at me.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked.

"Dora." She said holding up her iPad.

"Mm stay in here." I said pointing to the couch.

She jumped on the couch sitting her tablet on her lap.

I walked into the kitchen hearing my phone ringing. I swiped it off the counter and looked at the name.

Mᴀᴍɪ's Dᴀᴅᴅʏ

I rolled my eyes answering it before putting it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I heard yo lil nigga on there talmbout some wifey." He said.

"Huh? Don't come on my phone with that bullshit. If it ain't Arianna don't call me."