𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎3:35 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

"Mrs. Richards, are you pregnant?" One of my students asked, I slowly looked back at her from the board.

"What makes you think that Jalia?" I looked at her confused.

"I just have a feeling your pregnant." She said.

"You've gained wait." McKenzie said. "Not in a bad way."

"No one will be getting pregnant until there's a ring on this finger." I showed left hand and they chuckled.

"Pack up!" I looked up at the clock. "Do not leave anything on the ground or you will be staying back."

"The bell dismisses me." I heard Raymond mumbled under his breath.

"Mr.Raymond, do you have something to say to the class?" I asked twirling to my desk. "I would be happy to have a conversation with you."

"I didn't say anything." He said and I smirked nodding.

"Okay." I picked up my laptop sitting it in my work bag.

"Can I still turn this in?" Essence asked walking up to me with a report over mental health I assigned last week.

She's one of the quiet students in my class and turns in her work a couple days late but every time she turns them in her work is amazing.

"Yes baby girl. Go grab me the box." I pointed at the late box that I clear out every week.

"Okay." She walked over and grabbed it.

I made sure I put everything away I had out in my bag. I put the late papers in a folder then in my bag.

"Is everything up? If your table is clean get in line." I said looking at the floor.

Kids started rushing into the line and others were still cleaning their mess.

I grabbed my purse off the floor and put it on, I walked up to the front of the line and leaned against the door.

"When can we meet your sexy baby?" McKenzie laughed noticing I was on my phone.

"Girl you in my business? Don't do dat." I gave her a stank face before laughing. "And never he doesn't like kids."

"We're not kids though." She said.

"Y'all are 10-12 year olds. Children compared to us." I said.

"How old are y'all?" Jalia asked.

"I'm not telling you mine. But he turned 22 a couple weeks ago."

"So you gotta be at least 20 something." She said as the bell rung.

"Goodbye children." I opened the door letting them out.

"I will find out your age." Jalia said walking past me with McKenzie.

I chuckled nodding then closed my door once all of them were out. I walked down the hallway going out the exit and to my car.