𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀᴅɪᴀ 𒊹︎3:25 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

"We got turkey looking good and brown." I chuckled while my mama showed me what she was cooking for thanksgiving.

"Mama that mac n cheese lookin dry as hell." I shook my head.

"Don't play with me girl. That mac n cheese ain't dry it's moist."

"Oh nah who taught you that word?" I cringed fixing my position on the bed.

"Been knew that word. That's my thanksgiving." She flipped the camera around smiling.

"I'm glad I ain't there to get that nasty shit."

"You gonna be mad when you here it's good." She said walking out the kitchen.

"That's what you think." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Where's mister Keenon? Lemme see him." She smiled causing me to get off the bed and go into the bathroom where he was smoking.

He was mad at me for throwing water on him while he was sleeping. He shoulda woke up like I said before I left to get him food.

"Whatchu want mane?" He mugged me once I saw me coming into the bathroom.

"My mama wanna talk to you." I gave him to the phone.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" My mama said excitedly.

"Wassup mom. I'm coolin your daughter annoying as hell." He smacked his lips and I shrugged.

"I know she is. Imagine living with her for 19 years. What she do to you?"

"Her ass dumped water on me." He said coming behind me while I was leaned over looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh she got that from me."

"Mama I did it cause when I went to go get his food this morning. He was supposed to be getting up so when I got back he would eat it. When I got back he wasn't up so I did what I was taught." I shrugged.

"Why couldn't he eat it whenever he woke up?"

"Cause this nigga doesn't eat. I have to feed him his food."

"She lyin." He said.

"Oop my nigga callin. Love y'all ugly asses." She said and hung up.

He handed me my phone back then continued smoking his blunt.

I scrolled through Instagram while rubbing my ass against him, I smirked feeling his dick getting bigger.

"Aight son get out." He moved from behind me. I stood up straight looking at him.

"Come on you been ignoring me all day." I frowned crossing my arms.

"Nah Ian fucking witchu today." He waved me off and I smacked my lips flipping him off.

I walked out the bathroom closing the door after myself. I felt myself about to cry so I laid on my stomach on the bed.