𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎3:25 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

"Answer yo phone bruh." Keenon mumbled into my neck causing me to rub my eyes yawning. I grabbed my phone from the side of me and answered it.

"Xy'air I need your help." I looked at Kendriana sobbing her eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I sat up causing Keenon to smack his lips cuddling the pillow.

"He hit me first. I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident." She cried causing me to furrow my eyebrows. I looked at the bleeding on her forehead that looked like she got gun whipped.

"Huh? What are you talking bout ken?"

"I killed Jah'Quez." She cried holding her chest. My heart dropped when she said that causing me to get out the bed.

"Oh my god Kendriana." I held my hand over my mouth.

"Please come help me. I don't know what to do and it was an accident."

"Ken I don't know what to do either." I took my hair out the ponytail.

"Chop the body up." Keenon mumbled causing me to snap my head at him.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I squinted my eyes with a smirk on my face.

"Chop the body up."

"See this that weird murder shit." I shook my head looking back at the phone.

"Please come help me." She whined and I nodded.

"Okay just stay there and don't answer the door neither." I said standing up and going into my bathroom.

"Aight love you." She wiped her eyes taking deep breaths.

"I love you too Ken." I hung up and sat my phone on the counter.

"This bitch really killed that nigga." I shook my head brushing my hair up into a bun.

"Whatchu doing princess?" Keenon smacked his lips as I walked out the bathroom.

"What you think I'm doing? I gotta go help my bitch and hide this fucking body."

"Watch yo mouth talkin like it's my fault yo crazy ass friend kilt somebody."

I rolled my eyes ignoring him-I went into my closet putting on grey sweatpants, a yellow crop top and my black ugg boots.

I walked out putting my purse around myself pulling out my keys and sliding my phone into my pocket.

"Hol' up ma." He got out the bed pulling his sweatpants down some.

He grabbed his phone and slid his shoes on then looked at himself in the mirror before looking at me.

"Mad ass go on." He chuckled nodding towards the door.

I sighed walking out the door going downstairs. I made my way towards the front door opening it slowly then walked out the house.

"You need yo own place Princess." Keenon yawned grabbing my hand walking beside me.

"I know." I mumbled getting into the drivers side and waited for Keenon to get in.

--

I pulled up to Jah'Quez house where Kendriana was, I parked the car in the garage that was open because Keenon told her to open it.

I sighed getting out the car and knocked on the garage door. We waited until she came and opened it.

She instantly hugged me bursting into tears once again. I wrapped my arms around her and rocked us back and forth.