𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎7:42 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

I sat on the sink counter watching Kendriana sit on the floor with her head laying on the toilet. We were at Keenon house for the second day because that's where he told me to stay at, I've been up for the past two days watching over her.

She has went to sleep multiple time getting good sleep but then she wakes up from nightmares and throwing up.

I haven't heard or seen Keenon for 2 days when we last talked. I don't have Blick number so I can't call him but I have his mama number. That's gonna make me look weird calling her though so I'm just left worried.

"Are you done on my phone?" Kendriana mumbled as I texted back her other friends telling them she was fine but she was sick, they all responded asking if she had corona so I ignored them.

"All these damn friends. You know you don't need all these people." I rolled my eyes handing her phone back.

"Bitch just cause your lonely don't mean I have to be." She sighed.

"Are you gonna be okay for a little bit. I just needa nap I been up for 48 hours." I rubbed my eyes and she lifted her head up nodding.

"Okay call me if you need anything. Ima be in Keenon room." I said hopping off the counter.

I walked out the guest room and went upstairs to Keenon room. I flicked on the light and got into the bed pulling the cover over me then turning on my stomach.

I was about to fall asleep until my phone started ringing, I groaned kicking my feet and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the contact name.

"Come get the door nigga." Keenon said then hung up.

I smacked my lips throwing my phone across the room and got off the bed. I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes as I walked downstairs.

I opened the door looking at Keenon and Blick walk into the house with bags in their hands.

"Fuck wrong with ha?" Blick mumbled as I turned around walking upstairs.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and grabbed my sunglasses from off the dresser putting them on. I ain't wanna let them see me crying cause I was close.

I heard Kendriana yelling my name causing me to rush back downstairs to the guest room.

"Huh?"

"Can you get me a water?" She asked smiling and I nodded walking out.

I honestly feel like I'ma pass out if I don't get sleep in the next 15 minutes maybe even 10.

I went into the kitchen seeing them putting the groceries away, I went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

I went back into the guest room and tossed it to her. "Why the fuck- lemme not ask questions." She smirked trying not to laugh.

I decided not to go back upstairs because I know someone's gonna call my name again. I went into the kitchen and sat on the stool laying my head on the island counter.