𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎5:37 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

I grabbed the Hennessy bottle from beside of my bed and took a shot. I glanced down at my wrists looking at the cuts, my lips started trembling while tears built up in my eyes.

I've been drinking my sorrow since I've got back Miami, I haven't talked to any one in weeks except my kids at my job and my mama.

My mood as been off and I know people can tell, I've been through so much in life and this is just one more thing that's hurt me.

I've been pretending to be happy and okay but I'm not. Faking a smile is harder than you think. My mama looks at me like she doesn't know what to do along with my sisters.

My daddy sent me a letter telling me how he doesn't have anymore faith in me nor himself, he doesn't know if he's ever going to get out so it's best if I move on without him. He said that everything he's ever said to me, he meant every word. That's the part that hurt the most to me.

Kendriana's been texting me everyday but I don't respond, I texted her once telling her I was fine. Blick texted me asking if I was okay but I didn't respond to him. I haven't heard anything from Keenon, I kind of wanted to but I don't wanna argue.

I heard loud banging at my front door causing me to groan wiping my tears and get out my bed, I stumbled my way into the living room and to the front door.

I looked out the peep hole and saw Kendriana and my mama. I pulled my sleeves down then opened the door.

"Hey." I fake smiled letting them in. They looked at me with a concerned serious look on their faces while walking inside.

"Sit down Xy'air." My mama pointed to the couch. I tried walking steady over to my couch then sat down.

"What's up?" I said sitting crisscross and holding on the pillows.

"Serious question. Are you genuinely okay?" Kendriana asked sitting in the chair.

"Yeah. I told you guys that I'm fine." I nodded and she stared at me.

"Xy I know you not. I can tell whenever your off." She said as her eyes started watering.

"What's going on baby? You never let a break up hurt you this bad." My mama sat down next to me.

I felt myself about to cry again causing me to take a deep breath and rub my ear against my shoulder.

"I don't even know my worth no more." I cried causing her to pull me into her chest.

"Daddy sent me a note telling me he lost all faith in me and himself. He thinks I should move on without him and he meant every word that he's ever said to me." I sobbed cover my face.

"He ain't mean that Xy." Kendriana cried wiping her tears.

"He did. My daddy don't lie."

"I'm sorry baby." My mama kissed my forehead while I took deep breaths.

"I usually don't let a break up get to me this bad because I never loved any of those guys. I love Keenon." I cried and Kendriana sat on the other side of me.