𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐙
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎12:45 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐙♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎12:45 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

I looked up from my phone seeing Blick staring at me. So I stared back giving him the side eye. We sat there in the bed staring at each other until he busted out laughing.

"Fuck is you staring so hard for?" I laughed running my fingers through my hair.

"You fine. Whatcho name is?" He said licked his lips and tucking his bottom lip in.

"Don't look at me like that." I blushed covering my face.

"Whatcho name is ma? Stop playin." He cleared his throat and tapped on my thigh.

"Kendriana." I dropped my hands looking at him.

"Washannin Kendrina. I'm Blick lemme get that numba." He said trying to keep a straight face.

"Dalane get out my face." I laughed mushing his head.

"I can't getcho numba?" He licked his lips tilting his head to the side.

"No I gotta nigga." I shrugged.

"Yo nigga a bitch." He said while rubbing his chin hairs

"My nigga a gangsta." I pointed in his face while grabbing my cup of ice.

"Sike." He rolled off the bed almost falling on the ground.

( i like Dalane and Kendriana relationship better than Xy'air and Keenon's, their so unproblematic )

"Listen why you not feeling Keenon fa'?" He asked picking up something.

"Don't ask me bout that cheating nigga. That shit pissed me off hearing she went back to him so quickly. I doubt he cut Starr bad built ass off." I chewed on my ice before covering my mouth at the last part.

"My bad I ain't mean to say that. It's the hormones." I nodded then continued chewing.

"She give in too quickly. I ain't never seen no girl do that shirt before over no nigga." He sat on bed grabbing my cup.

"It's cause she don't know how to take love from a man. She kind of desperate at this point but I understand why. Her daddy was the only man that had faith in her and he left." I shrugged picking at my nails.

"Keenon ain't never gon' stop doing his dirt. This the shit he does and he been like this since that ugly bitch broke his heart." He said giving me my cup back.