𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ғʟᴏʀᴅɪᴀ 𒊹︎6:25 ᴘᴍ

"Bitch help me take my shoes off before I get mad." Kendriana sighed of frustration trying to reach down to her foot. I sat my phone to the side and went over to her, I grabbed her feet and pulled her shoes off.

"Thank you love. Gah damn it's hard being pregnant." She said taking a deep breath moving herself back on the bed.

"They been gone for ever bruh. I'm not tryna be in this hotel all day." I laid on my stomach on the other bed.

"They our moving and grooving. Let them have some free time." She put a pillow between her legs as she laid on her side.

"Fuck free time I miss my nigga." I rolled my eyes getting on my phone.

It's been 5 months that me and Keenon been dating but it feels like it's been longer. I haven't been seeing him alot because he's trying to focus on getting his shop. I've been focusing on my job as well because I've kind of fallen behind.

Im in Miami with Kendriana, Blick, Keenon, and their other friends that live down here. The boys were out at a party and we were in the hotel room.

I could have went but what kind of bestfriend am I leaving my 8 months pregnant bestfriend alone? So I decided to stay here with her but I didn't know the boys were gonna be out all day.

"Let's go shopping." I sighed and she shook her head.

"I can do shopping online."

"Let's go out to eat."

"I can Uber something."

"Let's go shake some ass."

"I can shake ass in here."

"Let's go to the beach."

"I can go sit on the deck and look at the ocean."

"Bitch.....I hate you." I shook my head laughing.

"Love you too ho." She laughed.

"My sexiii babyy with pleading face and ring would like to FaceTime." Siri announced causing me to flip over while answering the call.

"Washannin princess. Whatchu on?" He asked with his phone in his lap, he was in the car driving.

"Nothing. Where you at?"

"On my way to you ma. You ate?" He cleared his throat as I blushed.

"No we ain't eat!" Kendriana fat ass yelled causing him to smack his lips.

"Nigga I wasn't asking yo ass shit. Ask yo nigga to buy you sum."

"Fuck you Keenon. You know a bitch pregnant."

"I don't give not one fuck. Anyways back to you." He said causing me to look back at the phone.

"Whatchu want to eat?" He asked and I shrugged.