𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎4:23 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

I sighed walking out of the elementary school taking my badge off. I started my job for a child care counselor, it wasn't hard but I wasn't use to being around a lot of loud kids at once.

At least they didn't have a specific dress code I had to follow, the supervisor told me since I was so young that I needed to follow a high school dress code.

I had a couple of kids that were really emotional and other's didn't show anything while talking to me. I had a lot of girl come to me and show their emotions off the bat, I felt bad for them and what they were going through.

After they shared what they wanted about what's been going on with them, I set some goals for them individually then did activities to take their mind off of it.

I wanted to make their time with me fun because they only once a day. The principal gave me specific lesson plans but I wasn't finna do them exactly how he told me. I'm gonna work on a different and creative way to get the kids engaged in what their doing.

I sat in my car and took my jacket off throwing it in the passenger seat. I laid my head back on seat and closed my eyes.

I heard my phone ringing and heard Siri tell me my mama was calling me, I swiped across answering and holding the phone up to my ear.

"I need you to go to the store for me? I'll text you the list." She immediately said.

"Where's Jania and Mariah?" I asked.

"Their not here right now. Just go get my shit." She said and I sighed.

"Okay." I said and she hung up. I sat my phone in the cup holder and started up my car.

"I need my own place bad." I backed out the parking spot and headed to the store.

Once I pulled up to the closest grocery store, I parked in a spot and got out grabbing my purse from the back.

I walked inside the store looking at the list my mama sent me, I needed to get things for a rice and orange chicken.

Little does she know I'm not eating that shit. She always wanna try some shit off of Facebook or Pinterest but she can't cook.

I searched around the store getting everything I needed. I noticed a bitch from high school that I knew, I bet that ho mad I got pretty and she still look beat.

"Keenon blue heart sent a message." Siri read out loud. I paused in the isle and looked down at my phone pressing on his message.

Kᴇᴇɴᴏɴ💙

You at work?

i just got off

You comin to Makayla game?

"Oh shit." I mumbled to myself. I damn sure did forget but lemme play it off.

obviously 🙄

Yk yo ass forgot