𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎10:40 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

"Come on Mami." I wrapped the little towel around her taking her out the tub. "You tired?"

"Yeah." She nodded laying her head on my shoulder. I chuckled grabbing her night clothes off the dresser. "Mommy I need to pee."

"Okay hold on." I laid her on the bed and put on her night time pull up. She was potty trained but I still have her wearing one at night in case.

"Okay go head." I said after putting her clothes on. She ran into the bathroom and I followed behind her.

She giggled closing the door and I leaned against the door frame listening.

"Here go her bottle." My mama handed me the bottle.

"Thank you." I played with the lid.

"Do you need me to stay in here with her?" She asked.

"If you want you can. I won't be over there long." I cleared my throat. "I just have to grab her bag I left."

"Okay I will." She sat on the bed and I knocked on the door.

"Mami you done?" I asked opening the door.

"Yes." She pulled up her sleeves as I picked her up so she could wash her hands.

She finished doing that and wiped them off. She climbed onto the bed laying down.

"Here Mami. I'll be back okay?" I handed her the bottle. "Granny gon' stay in here with you."

"Where you go?" She frowned causing me to laugh.

"Arianna who mama are you?" I said. "I'll be back just know that."

"Mm okay. Mimi come here." She held her arms out.

My mama chuckled laying next to her. "Shoot mama lemme see your keys. Saint got the car."

"There downstairs." She pointed and I nodded going down there.

I grabbed them off the rack and made sure I had my phone before I left.

I headed over to Keenon house, he told me he wanted to talk. There wasn't anything to talk about but I agreed to it.

Saint was at the studio recording with some artists. He knew where I was going but he didn't know I was going now.

I parked in the driveway of Keenon house and walked up to the door knocking.

"He better not have no girl over here." I looked at the car in the drive way. The door opened showing Keenon with no shirt on.

"Washannin Xy'air." He said as I walked inside.

"Hey Keenon." I cleared my throat trying not to look at him. He knew what he was doing.

"Sit down shawty. I just wanna talk." He chuckled and I sat down on the couch.

He sat down next to me but I scooted over a bit. I heard him smack his lips but I paid no mind to it.