𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎8:20 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

"Look at my princess getting ready fa work." Keenon kissed all over my face while I stood in front of the mirror combing my hair into a ponytail.

"You about to make me late if you don't hand me my clothes." I pointed at my blue jeans and black Nike windbreaker that were on the bed.

He sighed walking out the bathroom and throwing my clothes at me. I laughed picking them up off the floor.

"Don't throw my shit ho." I rolled my eyes as he walked back into the bathroom and stood behind me.

"You is so sexy." He grabbed my neck pulling me back on him so he could lick my neck.

"Stawp boy." I mumbled pulling down my edges.

"Shut up you know you like it." He whispered in my ear.

"Exactly you turning me on and I gotta do to work."

"Lemme taste real fast."

"Nooo. I needa get dressed." I whined throwing my arms behind his head.

"Just a little lick then you can leave." He moved his available hand from around my waist and up to my breast.

"No you just had some earlier." I moved my arms from off him.

He smacked his lips leaning me over and pushed down on the middle of my back causing me to arch it.

"Gimme some pussy girl." He mumbled pushing me back and forth into him.

"Bruh move." I laughed as my phone started ringing. I grabbed from off the counter and answered Kendriana's FaceTime.

"Bitch why you not- oh wow um I needa bleach my eyes now." She covered her eyes causing us to laugh.

"Girl he won't leave me alone." I whined trying to stand up but he pushed me back down.

"Kick em in the nuts, it works every time. They be weak for a couple minutes."

"Do that shit and Ima knock yo ass out." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay come on now. My back hurts nigga." I leaned up quickly so he didn't have enough time to push me back down.

"My back hurts nigga." He mocked me while walking out the bathroom.

"Shut up." I closed the bathroom door and set my phone on the counter.

"Lemme tell you what just happened since you still here." Kendriana said eating on a pickle.

"Nope I'll call you on lunch. I needa get ready love you." I blew a kiss then hung up.

I pulled my loose shorts off and slide on my jeans, took my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra then put my jacket on. I leaned down putting on my black yeezy 350.

I pulled up the sleeve a bit so you could see my bracelets then opened the door walking out.

"Period ho." I looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my purse and backpack that had my computer and stuff in it.

I walked out my room and looked at Keenon who was sitting on the couch playing on his PS4.

"I'm about to leave bae." I walked into the kitchen grabbing my water bottle I had in the fridge and put it in my backpack pocket.

"Aight gimme a kiss." He leaned back on the couch as I walked over to him.

I leaned down placing my hands on his legs and got close to his face. He stuck his tongue out so I flicked my tongue against his before kissing him.