𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
SAINT RAY BANKS
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎9:30 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

I sighed looking back at ol' girl from the airport that was laying in the hotel bed

I sighed looking back at ol' girl from the airport that was laying in the hotel bed. I invited her to the studio cause she said she rapped, I listened to what she could do and it wasn't bad.

I offered to take her home cause she had took an uber to me. She said yes and I took her to the hotel. She wanted me to come in cause she wanted to get to know me. So I didn't think anything of it and went inside with her.

I talked to her about how to get into the industry and everything that comes with fame. We started drinking Hennessy and Patron then the conversation's started getting deeper.

We started getting closer and I leaned in kissing her immediately regretting it. She climbed on top of me and one thing lead to another, now here we are at the hotel.

I slowly got off the bed putting my clothes on. I heard her shuffle causing me to look back at her. She was still knocked out so I wasn't tripping.

I put my chains on and made sure I had everything before leaving out the hotel. I pulled my phone out and seen a couple missed calls from Xy'air. Our flight leaves at 11:00 so I hurried and left the hotel.

Once I got into my car heading home, I called Xy'air back waiting for her to answer.

"Hellooo?" She answered.

"My bad mamas. I fell asleep at the studio with my homie Jayden." I lied.

"It's all good. You heading home?" She asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Okay I'll see you then." She said.

"Aight mamas love you." I said hoping she would say it back.

"Love you too." She said before hanging up.

"God you a real one. It won't happen nomo." I stopped at the red light looking up at the sky.

After a while I pulled up to the house seeing them outside with her mama, I sighed before getting out the car.

"Washannin baby. You ready?" I asked and she nodded looking at me weird.

"Saint!" Arianna yelled running up to me.

"Hey Mami." I swooped her up. "How you doin'?"

"Good." She rested her head on mine.