𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎3:20 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

"Where's Keenon?" I asked Blick who was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt with some other people in the room.

"Upstairs in his room." He pointed and I nodded taking my shoes off at the door.

I walked upstairs and skipped into his room, "Kee!" I smiled closing the door after myself.

"Wassup mama." He licked his lips walking up to me. I smiled pecking his lips a couple times.

"I missed you stink." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know yo ass been blowing a nigga up." He chuckled grabbing my thighs picking me up.

"What's that?" I asked looking at the bed that had a black heart shaped box of roses with a message on the side sitting on it.

"I gotchu some slight shit." He said walking us closer to the bed.

"Mm lemme see." I mumbled as he put me down.

I leaned over grabbed the box of flowers reading what it said on the side, "we on some different shit but you know wassup"

"You got me nervous." I took a deep breath putting the flowers to the side.

"Don't be nervous princess." He licked his lips tucking his bottom lip in.

"I love them though, thank you stink." I pecked his lips before sitting on the bed.

"You know I had to make up for moving weird yesterday and for them hoes pulling up on you and Kendriana." He laid back on the bed.

"Yeah I didn't even know who they were but they definitely knew who I was." I tucked my hair behind my ear looking down at the flowers.

"Draya claim every nigga she fucked with. Ion even talk to that bitch so ion know how she found out about you." He said moving his arm behind his head.

"I don't know either. Maybe she had secret spy's watching you." I gasped causing him to laugh.

"She might but I always got that thang on me you herd' me."

I smirked looking down at my nails. I really liked how they came out.

"Ba- stink you for real don't like my nails?" I asked climbing onto his lap. Hopefully he ain't catch what I was about to say.

"Nah I like em ma." He grabbed my hand looking at them.

"Are you for real of just saying that?"

"On golbey." He threw up some gang sign and I smiled laying my head on his chest.

"I herd' whatchu was bout to call me." He busted out laughing causing me to blush covering my face.

"That's embarrassing. I'm gonna go die now. Thanks for the flowers." I sighed getting off his lap and grabbing the flowers.

"Girl c'mere." He calmed his laughter down and motioned me over.