𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎1:25 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

I mugged my phone looking at a video of Xy'air twerking with Kendriana pregnant ass. I was about to get up from the bed but I looked down at Starr laying on me.

I truly ain't wanna be over here with her but she had good pussy. I wanted to be up under my princess but I'm out screwing shit up.

"Say Starr get up." I sat up in the bed some causing her to shuffle around in her sleep.

"Why where are you going?" She asked moving off me and I smacked my lips.

"I got shit to do." I got out the bed sliding my sweatpants back on.

"Oh are you gonna be back?" She asked sitting up on her knees.

hell nah I'm goin to get my princess back

"Yeah I'll slide back through." I lied knowing I wasn't finna do that shit.

"Okay can I getta kiss?" She smiled and I leaned over pecking her lips once.

"You playin." She pointed at me as I grabbed my phone and keys.

I nodded walking out her room and went downstairs going out the front door.

I hopped into my car and went to my location app I got with Xy'air. I chuckled seeing she turned her location off.

I went to my contacts and FaceTimed her. She got me fucked up thinking I won't find out where she is.

"I don't wanna talk to you." She mumbled answering the phone.

"Ian ask allat. Where you at princess?"

"In my fucking skin."

"Xy'air Ian in the mood to play witchu. Don't get the shit smacked outa you. Where the fuck you at?"

"Boy I smack the fuck outa yo dumbass don't fucking threaten me. Fuck I'm at my house."

"Where the fuck is that at? Send me to fucking address."

"Who the fuck- okay bitch." She mumbled going on pause.

"Whatchu said? Don't be mumbling when I knock yo ass clean the fuck out." I said seeing she sent her location then I hung up.

"Fuck wrong with her?" Still mugging I pulled out the driveway and headed to her apartment.

Once I pulled up I parked in one of the spots and got out going into the building. I got on the elevator up to the 3rd floor and went to her apartment.

I knocked on the door with an evil smirk and waited for her to open up.

She swung the door open and walked away. "Damn." I mumbled watching her walk away.

"What do you need Keenon? I got stuff to do." She said leaning against her island.

"What we gotta do?" I twisted up my lips leaning against the other side of the counter.

"I have to go grocery shopping."

"Lemme come."

"No you gonna be acting a fool."