𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎5:35 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

Mᴀᴍɪ's Dᴀᴅᴅʏ

yo where tf y'all at?
it's been all day

I rolled my eyes leaving him on read as me, Saint and Arianna walked down the airport, I genuinely hate this nigga.

"Sorry ma'am." I heard Arianna little voice say causing me to look at her.

"Your alright honey. You are so pretty." A older lady smiled at her.

"Thank you." She smiled and the lady looked up at me.

She flashed a smile at me then looked at Saint, she gave him a weird look but he wasn't paying attention.

"You saw that?" I whispered to Saint once we walked away.

"Nah what happened?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That lady had gave you a weird ass look."

"Mm ian worried bout them white folks." He shrugged chuckling.

"Mom. Mom. Mom." Arianna tugged on my sweats.

"Yes mami?" I asked and she held her hands out. I swooped her up and saw a group of girls walking over to us.

"SB Baby? Can we get a picture?" One girl asked recording us but I moved out the way.

I didn't want Arianna on the internet and Keenon sure as hell wasn't gonna be on my ass.

"I'm with my family right na' y'all." Saint said and I shook my head.

"No y'all go head." I waved them to do it. Saint gave me a look and I nodded.

They started taking picture and I stood against the wall holding Arianna on my hip. I caught Saint glance at me every couples seconds.

"Aight preciate it y'all." Saint smiled.

"Thank you SB. Love you." The girl that asked for pictures smiled touching his arm.

She being to friendly and touchy now, I really don't wanna bust her in the head in front of my child.

"Untun ian on nun dat shawty. I love y'all too." He shook his head at the girl before walking away.

"Bitch was being to friendly." I looked back at the girl as we continued to walk.

"She ain't mean no harm mamas." He chuckled throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"We gotta hurry up cause Keenon blowing my shit up bout where we at." I huffed.

-------

We pulled up to Keenon's house where a bunch of cars were outside. I huffed trying to keep my cool cause I know he got bitches in there.

I texted him saying I was outside and he read it immediately. "Okay mami you ready?" I asked looking back at her.

"Yes." She hummed not looking up from her iPad.