𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎1:20 ᴀᴍ ♎︎

"Oh my gawd." I moaned as Keenon thrusted into me. He aggressively grabbed my thighs pulling me closer to him.

His dick game better than any of my ex niggas was. He had me in all different positions, got my legs hurting and shit.

"Damn Kee." I moaned holding onto to the sheets. He leaned down sucking on my neck.

"Mhm." He groaned lifting on of my legs over his shoulder. He was fucking me good like gooooood. I might get him pregnant if he keep doing it like this.

"Fuck." I moaned as he continuously hit my g spot.

"Who's pussy this is?" He asked grabbing my neck.

"Yours daddy." I moaned.

"You not gon' give it to no one else right?"

"No bae."

"Huh?" He groaned hitting my spot harder causing me to gasp.

"Fuckkk no daddy." I moaned holding onto his arm.

"I'm finna cum bae."

"Cum fa me." He whispered in my ear, I moaned loudly as I came.

I felt his dick twitch inside me then he groaned letting me know he came. He pulled out and getting off the bed. I

I grabbed the sheets pulling them over me and held my coochie while he went into the bathroom.

I closed my eyes laying my arm on my forehead. He came out the bathroom laughing.

"Good work gang." He walked over to me and dabbed me up.

"You the devil." I sniffed feeling him flop beside me.

"I know." He chuckled causing me to look at him.

"Over there smiling like a girl that just got a doll for Christmas." I laughed sitting up.

"My princess got that WAP!" He yelled recording us. I stared at him then looked at the camera.

"My fucking coochie sore." I frowned causing him to move to camera in front of his face doing his cocky smirk with he licked his lips.

"That's what good dick do you herd' me!"

"I can't stand you." I laughed covering my face.

"What that song say? I just had sex!" He yelled once again in the past 15 seconds.

"Keenon shush." I leaned over covering his mouth. He laughed stopping the video. I watched him as he saved the video and posted it on his close friends.

"He get some good WAP one time and wanna post bout it." I shook my head grabbing my big t shirt from the end of the bed.

"I want some more." He pulled me over to him licking on my neck.

"Nooo my cho cha is sore if you didn't hear me before." I laughed leaning away from him.

"Go to sleep." I rolled my eyes playfully before getting off the bed.

He started to laugh cause he thought I was going to fall but I grabbed onto my dresser.

"I would been dead if you busted yo ass." He laughed and I slowly walked into the bathroom closing the door.

I sat down on the toilet and got on my phone. I went to me and Kendriana's thread and texted her.

Kᴇɴᴅʀɪᴀɴᴀ💜