INTRODUCTION!

TABITHA NELSON was never one to be a fan of the spotlight

TABITHA NELSON was never one to be a fan of the spotlight. Most likely because she couldn't even make herself step on a stage. She has had stage fright ever since she forgot the lyrics during her elementary school concert. A kid started booing which made others do it as well and that's when she ran off of the stage.

Just because she has stage fright that doesn't mean she doesn't like to sing or that she isn't good at it. She prefers to be in the background even though she secretly yearns to be in the spotlight. But since singing on stage terrifies her, singing in her room while playing piano will be good enough for her.

Her life is pretty normal. Except for the fact that she hasn't done a day without her parents not fighting with each other. She has always been a music-loving girl and it has always been her getaway. But when it gets too much for her to handle she ends up at her best friend's house which is down the block.

One day she was walking across the street after she saw no cars were coming by. At the last second a car was driving towards her and she would've gotten hit if it wasn't for the cute brunette-headed boy who saved her life. She later ends up being terrified after realizing she was starting to fall in love with her best friend's boyfriend, not knowing he was starting to feel the same way for her.

or...

she falls in love with the boy that saved her life. she finds out that he's the boyfriend of the girl who got the lead in this year's play. which is not good for her since she starts falling in love with that boy. but what she doesn't know yet is that he starts to feel the same way about her. and all of this happens in one year. it's for sure one heck of a year for tabitha nelson.