Facade

(Okay so this is my first story I've actually Published. I'm just gonna say sorry before hand, cause I know this is gonna be really bad. So, for anyone reading this, Thank You So Much for reading my terrible story.)

Suga's Pov.

Acting, happiness, reality, sadness. These four things basically make up my whole life. I act happy in front of others, but when reality hits me, I tend to cry myself to sleep. If anything at all keeps me going in life, it's the hope something will change.

"Sugawara!" My dad yells from down stairs. "Get the hell down here and clean the house. I'm going out and expect this place to be clean when I get back." I walk down the stairs slowly, just hoping that he already left, but instead I'm greeted with the face I always get, disgust. I begin to head towards the kitchen but get slapped in the back of the head before I can take another step. "What your not even going to say bye." He says. "It's bad enough I have a gay son, but you might as well at least have some manners."

"I-I'm sorry sir." I mange to choke out.  "Have a good day."

"Stupid, worthless fag." My dad mumbles under his breath as he walks out the front door.

I stand at the base of the stairs for awhile, holding back tears. What was I even expecting, a hug? It made me upset. Not nessicerially the fact that my dad hated me and abused me, but that I wasn't used to it already. It's been two full years. Two years since my mom left, Two years since my day first hit me, and most importantly... Two years since I told my parents I was gay.

After I had cried for awhile, I slowly forced a smile and wipped away the hot tears that were streaming down my cheek. I walked into the kitchen, and began to wash the dishes. While scrubbing a plate, I saw a knife in the corner of the sink. A small cut wouldn't hurt right? It's not like anyone will see, nor even care.  I pick up the knife, and lift up my shirt lightly, exposing scars from previous times. I gently touch the tip against my wrist, and shiver at the coolness of the steel. Then, I press down, creating a slightly deep cut, and drag it across, about an two inches. I wince at the pain, but push it aside not caring and just wanting to feel something other than being disgusted of myself.

At that moment, my phone rings, which causes me to drop the knife and cut my hand. I pick up to see that Daichi is calling. 

Daichi's Pov.

I can feel my heart speed up slightly when Suga answers.

Suga: H-hey what's up?

Daichi: Uh.. you okay Suga?

Suga: Yeh I'm feeling great.

Daichi: Oh ok. I was just calling to make sure you remember we have practice.

Suga: ... Oh yeah sorry about that, I'm on my way right now.

Daichi: Okay, then I'll see you when you get here.

And with that Suga had hung up. "He's on his way guys, don't worry." I tell the rest of the team. Honestly though I was more so telling myself that, and reassuring myself that he was fine.

"That's wired though," Says Hinata. "suga's never late to parctice." He was right something had been off about Suga lately. I decided I'd ask him when he arrived.

(I'm so so sorry this was short and sucked. I promise the next chapter will be better.)