Chapter 7

"Hey there, pretty baby," a strange blonde man says to Eliza.

Eliza turns to see a strange man she doesn't recognize. "Pretty...baby?" Eliza asks puzzled. She may be three sheets to the wind, but she knows for a fact that that line is NOT it.

"What's a gorgeous thing like you doing all alone? What happened to that man I saw you with earlier? What's his problem to leave someone like you all alone?" He asks as he gets way too close and brushes Eliza's hair behind her hair.

"Listen douchenozzle, I'm gonna need you to stop touching me YESTERDAY," Eliza says, sobering up at the touch she does not want to have, pulling his hand from her hair. She glances at Penelope trying to get her attention, but she doesn't see.

From the booth, Derek sees what's going on and gets heated. "What the hell's going on up—"

Before he can finish his thought, Aaron erupts from the table toward the bar, fists clenched again. He's ready for a fight.

"Awww come on baby, don't you wanna have a little fun?" The strange man asks, his hand now moving down Eliza's back to her ass. She cringes, clearly uncomfortable, and goes to take his hand off of her before Aaron beats him to it, nearly breaking the guy's wrist with his grip.

"Ow! What the hell man?!"

"You looking for me?" Aaron says, arms now crossed and towering over the strange man, who suddenly has no words. "That's what I thought. Now fuck off before I pound your face in," Aaron growls.

"Alright man, alright. I'm leaving." The man says, his hands up in the air like an unsub's. Penelope sees what's gone down at this point, and her jaw is slightly dropped. Aaron goes to speak, but Eliza cuts him off, now making eye contact with Penelope from across the bar.

"Lord have mercy, I'm 'bout to bust," Eliza says softly before leaning back on the bar and then scanning Aaron up and down. Penelope reads Eliza's lips from across the bar and erupts with laughter.

"What?"

"What? Nothing. I'm ok. Thanks for that, by the way. You want a shot? I'll get you one—"

"Are you sure you want another?"

"Oh baby, I'm very sure. I need to try and get that fucker's face out of my head. Besides, vodka is like water to me," she replies, patting Aaron's chest before turning back to the bar. "Can I get actually get two shots, please?" The bartender obliges, and she and Aaron clink glasses and take their shots. Penelope circles back just in time for all three of them to walk back to the table.

"Holy fuck E, are you ok??" she says.

"Are you kidding, P? Do you see who threatened to beat his ass? My favorite G-Man, my hero," she says to Aaron, kissing his right cheek and popping her right foot in the process. Aaron blushes once again.

The three go back to sit with everyone for a little while and enjoy more champagne that's arrived, until Jeremih's "Down on Me" starts to play.

"Awww shit!!!" Eliza exclaims, rubbing her palms together eagerly, grabbing Aaron's hand and practically dragging him to the dance floor. Everyone else follows, including Dave and Spencer. Eliza starts with Aaron but quickly goes around and dances with (or on) just about everyone. There are no jealous fits from Aaron this time, as he's pretty lit at this point too. After that, he takes her in his hands again, a good distance from the others, and his thoughts start to wander.

"I'm baaackkkk. You feeling good, baby?" Eliza says into his ear.

"Absolutely," Aaron says back. He then leans in to kiss her, and Eliza returns it eagerly. They move to a booth on the back wall and continue to make out. He moves to Eliza's neck, and he kisses her in all the right places, leaving a few marks along the way. "Good thing it's dark in here," Eliza thinks to herself. They return after a while to the others hanging out at the booth, most now with water.