One

| Storm |

" I will definitely advise you to take two pills a day, please do not miss a day"

I was informing a patient about her health as she was suffering from a broken leg.

I would have of course cured her faster, but I promise sj I'll keep my gift a secret.

After my gift was activated I took up classes to become a doctor, and after a long fours years I graduated with a bachelors degree.

So now you can call me dr Lyles.

Yes That has a very nice ring to it.

While fumbling through paperwork on my desk a soft knocked broke my focus.

" hi dr. Lyles you have a visitor"

My assistant Ashley was holding onto a clipboard while guiding the visitor into my office.

" oh okay thank you. If you don't mind closing the door on your way out" I smiled.

" hi I'm here because I have questions" the lady said before taking a seat in one of my chairs.

Closing up the folders that exposes patients records I was now engaged into her story.

" and what seems to be on your mind miss—"

" combs, heaven combs"

" okay miss combs what seems to be the issue?"

She adjusted herself into her chair while holding onto her purse that seems a little big then normal purses should be.

" I..I been doing some research on hospitals, and doctors that are good at there job"

I motion my hand for her to continue.

" well rumor has it well not a rumor but I know you can heal.. people In ways that not all doctors can"

" listen heaven im only able to do what's legal I can't —"

" please it's my baby"

Clearing my throat I slowly stood up as she held onto the purse a little tighter.

" are you telling me that your baby is in there?"

With her eyes watery she nodded her head repeatedly and my heart sunk.