Ten

| Storm |

IM PREGNANT!!!!!

IM PREGNANT!!!!!

My eyes stayed glued to the third pregnancy stick that I've use this morning.

I haven't spoken to sj since last night and right now i was lost for words.

I couldn't have think whether to be mad more with my father, and his cocky selfish ways, or the fact that sj lied to me about how he took on his family business.

Oh and let's not forget him getting head by his ex.

How much I wanted to be upset with him I realize that I love sj.

My main focus was to get my father out of the picture before he harm sj any more than what he already done.

I save his life once and I can do it again but will it be to late.

While remaining on my bathroom floor I called my mother to tell her the goods news and she was Very excited.

As a mother should be of course.

Getting dress I decided to pay my father another visit,  but this time I was either coming to bring my boyfriend back home with me  or I'll be taking lives.

The sun beam out into the light sky and Before I left I drop pebbles off at my neighbor home.

Pulling into my fathers driveway the guards allowed me entry into the home.

" hello is anyone here?" I yelled as I heard the echoes of my voice take over the house.

" where's sj?, I want him now. Don't make me ask twice"

Still there was silence.

" either we can do this the easy way, or the hard way but just know I will get my boyfriend back." My voice trailed down the hallway

"You thought you could just turn me against him"

" you shouldn't be here right now Storm"

Turning around Chanel came walking out my father office.

" oh yeah well who's going to stop Me? Matter of fact I just want you to go get sj so we can go"

She folded her arms while poking her hip out.

" I can't let you do that nor will I help you get that pathetic less of a man no of yours " she replied.

STORM II On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara