Fourteen

| star |

" okay you should be all set, here's some pain meds just incase the swelling gets bad"

I nodded my head as the nurse was telling me the things I needed to do to keep my eye from getting infected.

Yeah my father did a pretty big gash across my eye after a big fight we had.

He found out about the escape with sj and Storm and it really pissed him off.

Never would have seen myself wearing makeup everyday to cover what my own father have done to me.

So since I wanted to get back at him I went to the cops and told them everything that he done.

Including the murders he committed.

Was it easy? Of course not because now I'm on my own alone in this mansion.

I always wanted to get to know my sister a little more, but after our encounters I don't know whether she want to deal with me or not.

Would I count us talking here and there  a bond or getting close to a friendship no I wouldn't

Pushing the double doors from out the hospital building, I caught a cab back to my home.

Walking inside it was quiet and emptiness that quickly crept upon me.

Bursting into tears I threw myself up against the wall and just cried.

I was angry that I miss out on a relationship with my sister.

I was angry at how my father raise me to be a killer, I was angry that I never gotten the advice that a girl needed from a mother.

A lot of things was coming at me at once and I was breaking down as I took it all in.

While In the middle of my break down I received a text.

Not caring who it was I still looked at it anyway and my tears dried faster than a water crossing through a desert.

Storm - hey I just wanted you to know that I forgive you. Everything that you did to me to my boyfriend I forgive it all.

Maybe we can meet and have a real connection. If your up for it just give me a text.

Not even thinking twice about her reaching out I text her back and was pretty excited.

Me- yes please I would love that.... like a lot

Moments later....

Storm - okay great. Tomorrow would be a good time for me. I'll send you the address.

Holding the phone close to my heart I laid across the cold floor and went to sleep.

To me having family then to not have anyone at all was a must.

I always felt alone so nothing will stand in my way to have this bond with my sister, hell and maybe her mother if she lets me.

My father will be locked up for the rest of his life so now it's time that i start making decisions on my own.

But first I'll have to get through one person who I know have unresolved issues with me

Santiago Jacobs.