Two

| Chanel |

" You got the wrong chick,  don't you ever touch me in your life do I make myself clear"

" You got the wrong chick, don't you ever touch me in your life do I make myself clear"

Stepping on this fool chest i wasn't done frying his crazy ass after he touch me the wrong way.

" okay, okay I'm sorry please I can't breath" he begged.

Lifted my foot I stop myself before his ass died on me and I can't have all that.

He got up while holding his chest and I watch him disappeared into the night.

I was started to use my gift a whole lot more to get what I wanted because so many people felt the need to run over me.

Pretty much been looked over my whole life growing up.

Oh as far as my parents go my mother was an addict who didn't give a damn about nobody but herself.

And once I realize that's how she was I think it took a strain on me some much that I found myself burning down my bedroom with me in it.

Of course my wonderful father who took care of me saved my life with some sort of glowing bubble and it scared me a first.

After we talked he told me about how this gift work I wasn't the same ever again.

Some would say I became cocky and a bad ass, but I see myself more as a boss with ambition for more for myself.

It's been a couple months after me and Storm had a falling out that lead to a very heated argument.

Let's just say we are far from building our friendship back but who's to say we won't have a friendship soon enough.

Entering my lovely loft I couldn't help but to be happy when I seen my father and a big ass present.

" what's that dad?"

" if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it"

Rolling my eyes I drop my bags before walking his way.

" fine can I please see what's inside" I begged but he gave me this fatherly look.

" Chanel" was all he said as he sat the gift down on the table.

" dad look I already know what you going to say and I have you know I was careful"

" oh yeah well careful is not enough, you have to be discreet with your powers Chanel"

I always knew when my father was upset and I get it, but I'm a grown ass women and can handle my own.

" I know dad but what's the point of having this ability if I'm not able to make use out of them?"

He pinch the bridge of his nose as the conversation wasn't moving anywhere.

" fine you right. Your just as stubborn as your mother"

Raising a brow I kinda took offense of that comment.

" oh and what's that suppose to mean?" I then folded my arms while poking my hip out.

" forget it will talk when your head is not so big. Happy birthday"

Without a hug or kiss my father brush past me letting himself out the front door.

" he's so sensitive" i said to myself before walking over to open the present.

Removing the paper I open the box to find a necklace with my mother inside the frame.

Tears form but I quickly stopped them . I didn't want a tear escaping my eyes for someone who doesn't even know her own daughter.

Harsh you can say that but I can live with that.

*****
With having gifts I also have to live a normal lifestyle.

I still was the owner of the floral shop on east Main Street.

I've been having more customers than ever and my business been booming.

While adding some fresh soil into the pot the front door bell went off.

" welcome, I'll be right with you" I said with my back still turn.

" don't bother I found exactly who I was looking for" The deep voice announced.

Trying not to feel frightened I Slowly took my hands from out the soil as I grip a handful into my fist"

" whoever you are you have five seconds to get the hell out of here or else"

He began to laugh as I could hear his footsteps walking towards me.

Not wanting to take any risk I remember what my father told me .

Only use my powers when in danger and right now I was in danger.

Turning quick I threw the soil at the invader before forming my force field as he threw flower pots at me.

It was a challenge trying to hold this field as I came out of it, and once I did he took out a gun and started to fire at me.

I duck, and rolled all through out my store as things was getting broken which was pissing me off.

" oh your dead" I said squatting down behind a shelf.

Once I found my target as he look around to fine me i use my taser gift to fry the hell out of him.

" ahh you bitch" he yelled out before taking another shot at me.

While his body reacted to the bolts burning his skin I then made a run for it.

Feeling pain off the side of my stomach I press my hand to the wound as it was wet and sticky.

" shit Im hit" I moan as my body was feeling drained.

I knew one person and one person only who could heal me and right now we wasn't on speaking terms.

" I have no other choice"

Whether she wants to see me or not I need her or I WILL DIE.