Seventeen

| Storm |

Pulling Into the hotel I was meeting sj here because they was still putting the floors in

I was still getting adjusted to this whole state that doesn't use much English if they could avoid it.

I wasn't feeling all that well for my legs where cramping after that drive.

Was I sleepy hell yeah, but I was so eager to see him.

I had to see him.

While waiting in the lobby I pace back and forth before a tall Carmel handsome guy was approaching me.

Dropping my bags where they stood , I rush over to give sj the most biggest hug I could give him.

He cuffed my back as his breath tickle my neck from how close he was.

" mi amor, tu espalda" he said kissing me all over.

( * my love your back *)

I giggle before caressing my hands on the side of his cheek.

" English baby" I reminded him.

He chuckle before pulling back and squatting down to meet the baby.

" gosh I can't wait to meet you"

" Alianna " I said.

He looked up at me before looking back at my stomach.

" you're having a girl?" His voice sparked.

I nodded my head yes, and he just drop to the floor.

You could hear sniffles coming from him as I placed his head on my stomach.

His arms quickly wrap around my waist as I allowed him to have his moment.

You could tell people was watching but they were more at ahh with it.

You didn't have anyone Turing their faces up at you but instead I could hear small claps here and there.

Couple hours later......

We now made it into the room as he carried my bags to the backroom.

I slide my shoes off by the door as I could see candle lights and flowers posted up on the kitchen table.

Pulling off my jacket I hung it up on the coat rack and walk over to the back.