Five

| Star Lyles |

" AGAIN!" My father yelled out

" but dad"

" AGAIN!!" He repeated while walking around me in a circle.

Huffing out loud,  I closed my eyes as I forced myself to go invisible.

I normally was able to do it with no problem, but after a incident leaving me almost killed it took awhile to build my strength back up.

" you got to have the stamina, and you have to stay FOCUS in order to stay invisible star"

" take a break when you come back I want you to continue practicing" he excuse himself from the workout room.

Exhaling out, I threw my body on the floor before realizing that I wasn't doing anything right in my fathers eyes.

Instead he always kept comparing me to this other girl who's claimed to be my stepsister.

He's always talking about her, but I was here first I was the first child not her.

Feeling myself getting angry I just took a couple of breaths and counted to ten.

Grabbing my bag, and water bottle I exited out of the room to be put in this big ass hallway.

On the left of me was nothing but bedrooms and bathrooms, and on my right was the same thing.

My father was staying in a 6.3 million dollar home and it was only me and him and his girlfriend of course.

You'll think a men like him would want nothing else's in this world, but you can't never be so sure.

Walking into my master bedroom I took a shower and got myself dressed.

Tonight out of all nights I was going to be doing something big.

I already had my boyfriend to go along with it and the only person who doesn't know is my father.

I'll do everything in my power to keep it that way.

Walking down into the kitchen I seen him making a egg shake which makes me want to Throw up every time he makes those thing.

" going somewhere?" He wonder.

" actually yes, yes I am"

" well don't be out all night and the next morning"

" fine, I'll be back by morning" I said.

He palm his face before continuing his conversation.

" good because tomorrow I'll be inviting a special someone over and we're going to finally meet."

Already knowing who he was talking about I just rolled my eyes.

Well now my plans are changed like always.

" let me guess Storm coming here to see you"

He smiled.

" yes she is, but there only one problem"

" yeah?, what? I asked

" she's dating Santiago Jacobs"

My face grew with nothing but rage as I heard that name come out of my fathers mouth.

" no, no last time I check he was dead you made sure of it dad didn't you?"

" I thought I did okay, but somehow his mother interfered costing me every bone in my body remember that"

I wasn't happy at all about this. He's caused nothing but pain to my father, and nothing but pain to me.

" he almost killed my dad he's not stepping foot into this house or I'll make sure he's throat is slit so deep.."

My father lifted a finger cutting me off.

" trust me he want be joining. The only thing we have to do is turn my daughter against him and will have that business in the palm of our hands"

" but dad were rich" I informed him.

" yeah but that company he took over once he killed his own grandfather is worth nine hundred billion dollars"

I chucked as my stepsister got her billionaire.

" wait I thought his mother was taking over the business?"

" she was until her own father had a hit man to take her out. Unfortunately he underestimated his grandson. That's why he's a big threat"

" wow so what's the plan" I said with open ears.

My dad pour some more wine before we sat down and discussed somethings.