Eleven

| Storm |

" Star please,  I don't want to hurt you" I pleaded

" Star please, I don't want to hurt you" I pleaded.

She busted out in laughter before wrapping the whip around her wrist.

" oh but you won't." She said with confidence.

"See you need him, but we and when I say we I mean me and my father needs the money, and we want that company"

" you guys are rich as hell, getting a billion dollar company proves what?, that you are willing to kill for what you want?"

She raised a brow before walking from side to side.

" I don't care if we're rich, what my father wants he gets, and whoever stands in his way of that gets handle"

" ba-baby please just go I'll be fine they can have it" sj mumble

I turn around before gripping my hands onto both sides of his cheeks.

I then raised his face so that his eyes were looking directly into mines.

" No. I don't care how you got the company what matters is that you were the next relative in line and you will continue to run the business"

I then put my attention back on my sister who was now squatting on top of the chandler.

" like I said what dad wants he gets, and believe me his nothing to play with"

" please star i am begging you just let me heal him so we can go, and I promise I want speak of any of this to the cops. Don't you want a normal life?"

She swung on the lights without saying a word.

" listen if I let you do this and that's a big If you have to promise me you'll move out of town. The both of you"

I nodded and agreed to anything she wanted as long as sj would be safe from my father.

I knew deep down she wasn't a bitch.

Not as bad as Chanel was but also I knew I could not trust her either.

" what do you say? will you allow me to heal him and will leave  out of town far away from here I swear"

I tried my hardest to make the best plead I could and all she did was stayed silent.

After ten minutes without speaking.

" fine I'll let you go but once you leave I'll tell my father that I killed you both"

After a hard and long thought she help me untie sj and I began my healing process on him.

Moments later I could hear my father coming back up the steps with rage all in his voice.

" hurry he's not far" star said as she could feel his presence approaching.

It didn't take me long before sj body was back to normal and he was back to himself again.

I carefully stood him up where he was a little wobbly from being off his feet for hours.

" you ready" I asked.

He pop his neck and shoulders before a cocky smirk came across his face.

" more ready then I'll every be" he said

" don't get too cocky. I still don't like nor do I trust you, and would rather see you dead" star said ruining the mood.

" Vice Versa" sj said before slipping his hands into mines.

" there's an exit door right over to the left of the room"

She gestured her head over to the wall.

" I suggest you use that,  once in just follow the tunnel and it'll lead you to the back entry of the home.

After rushing over to the door I turn around to mouth the words thank you but all she did was disappear.

***

" come baby hurry up" sj said while pulling me out of the home and we was now in the street.

Trying to catch my breath I had no time before he yank my arms again making our way to my truck.

Once in sj decided to drive, and without looking back we was looking at the mansion in the distance.

Well actually I did look back to see my father standing in the middle of the road looking down the opposite direction at another vehicle riding pass.

Throwing my head back on the head of the chair I was relieved and began laughing.

Sj look my way while still keeping his eyes on the road.

" what's funny Storm? We almost died"

" yeah but we didn't" I said with happiness " we made it out thanks to my sister.

" I still don't trust her, I'm just glad that you are safe" he scooped my hand before planted kisses on it.

I giggle before looking out the window now wondering where we going to go.

" so what's next for us?"

" I don't know, but let's just drive until a city feels like it was for us"

" but what about your company you can't just leave that behind sj"

He sighed as we stop at a red light.

" forget the company I'm still a billionaire without it, I wanted to tell you but i didn't know how."

"You'll be taking care of Storm you want have to worry about not having anything." He told me.

I smiled before thinking about my mom.

Hell I even was thinking about my baby pebbles gosh how I'm going to miss her so much.

I wanted to tell my mom about what was happing, but another part of me did not want to tell her anything just yet.

I was thinking also writing a letter to her once I made it to where the winds takes us.

I also haven't told sj the news yet about me being pregnant.

As much as that was great news to hear under these circumstances i wanted to wait. Just until things die down a bit.

" I love you" I said out of no where and I could see his face light up.

He then placed his hands into my lap and rub my thighs.

" I love you more Storm."