Twenty

~Soy tuyo para siempre ~
( *im yours forever*)

| Santiago |

" look I wouldn't have called you if this wasn't very important to me Selena"

If I wanted anything to get done anything that deals with something close to my heart I could always count on my god sister.

She always loved to be alert of anything I do actually my whole family did and it always drove me crazy.

After a while I came to terms that this is what my family does and I learn to deal with it and accept it.

" okay just let me know what need to be done and I'll have it ready" she answer back over the phone.

Telling her some specific things that I wanted I hung up the phone and threw my shoes on.

" hey baby where you off to?" Storm ask with a bowl of ice cream in one hand and some cookies on her lap.

" don't over do it with all those sweets unless you want Ali up all day" I inform her.

She wave me off before shoving some more vanilla mint ice cream into her mouth.

" well she loves it" she told me as some ice cream fell back Into her bowl.

" yeah okay and I'm about to run a couple errands love you and I'll be back"

She nodded her head, and I closed the front door.

Once out the driveway I headed over to meet up with Selena and her boyfriend Rico, to get some things situated.

" hey I'm glad you didn't bring the whole family" I said with relief .

Rico laugh as I gave him a man hug.

I haven't seen him in a while and now he's changers a lot.

" wow man you tattoo all over your face and arms, what's happen to you"

He look down at his arms before laughing.

" prison man, but I'm here to stay now I'm a change man" he tried to tell me.

Selena gave him this look behind his back as I'd she heard that all before.

I cover my mouth so that he wouldn't see me laugh.

" yes I need you out and protecting my sister, so did y'all bring what I needed?"

Selena started to squeal with joy as she rush back over to her truck.

I rub my fingers through my hair as I was thinking twice with whether or not I chosen the right person.

Moments later I help carried the items to my car and made sure that  nothing would get broken.

" so when are we going to meet the lucky Dama?"

(* lady*)

Clears throat, " well you both, and the family will once i take care of somethings."