Thirteen

| Storm|

The last couple of months in New Mexico was different but it's what I needed

I've spoken to my  mother more than I ever had just to let her know that everything was good and the baby was doing great.

Once I told the big news to sj he's being doing so much for me, more than what I could ask for and I was grateful for that.

I even been speaking with star from Time to time as she told me about the arrest on my father.

I take it the both of them got into a fight which left her with a very bad scar on the side of her left eye.

I never told her where I was now living for my lack of trust that I still had with her.

I was alone in the hotel room while sj went out and search  for some homes.

We made our mind up to spend the rest of our lives here, and to raise our child in a environment that was very comfortable.

There was a knocked at the door which took me from out my daze.

Covering my chest up with my sweater I walked over before looking through the peep hole.

A elder lady dress in a maid outfit was on the outside looking in.

Once I unlock the door I gave her a smile as she just stared at me.

Maybe she realize I didn't belong here at this point I'm not so sure what's going on in her mind.

Then she spoke as her voice was so soft and kind.

" tareas" She spoke

( * chores* )

Confuse as to what she said I just gave her another smiled.

" tareas" she asked again.

Before I could say anything sj came walking behind her before standing beside me.

" no gracias, lo tengo" he told her and she nodded her head before walking away.

( * no thank you, I got it*)

He then closed the door behind us and walk into the living room .

I followed behind him while taking a seat on the leather couch.