Eight

| Dominic |

| flashback age-19 |

" Camilla come on, you and I both know what's best for Storm and right now it's to be with me" I insisted as I had a more stable home.

" no dom I'm not letting you have my daughter you have a lot going on. Did you also forget about that bitch you impregnate"

Biting down on my jaws I knew she wasn't going to let that go.

" I know I fucked up, like really bad but let's face it my family is wealthy and Storm will have a better chance with me"

Camilla was very stubborn when it came down to this decision. I never wanted to hurt her but I knew what was right.

" no I'm sorry I won't let you take her from me"

I felt my mood starting to shift as I knew this situation wasn't going to end right.

" you know what will discuss this in court right now I just want my baby girl"

Brushing past Camilla I charged for the steps before I felt my arm getting snatched back down.

Tumbling back to the last step I shielded my face as she threw blows at me.

" you cheating son of a bitch, you will not get my babygirl, not never" Camilla kept repeating to me.

Not wanting to I use my hands to throw her off me before going back up the stairs.

Busting into Storm baby room she was sound asleep as I started packing her bags.

Once I carefully scooped Storm into my arms,  I headed for the door where I was stop by Camilla and a big ass kitchen knife.

I then chuckled as I looked into her eyes and they was something I never seen before.

" put her down now" she said with a strict tone.

" Camilla we can talk..."

" NOW"

" okay, okay" I said placing Storm back into her crib.

Now looking back at the mother of my child she wanted one thing and one thing only from me

And that was death.

" please Camilla I'm not leaving without her.  you need help and I can seek you the help that you need "

She started laughing while stroking her hair with the knife.

" no, no, I don't, But you will" after those words she charge at me full speed as she struck my arm.

" stop, i mean it" i said and the blood dripping onto the pink and white carpet.

She stab again.

" CAMILLA!!"

Before the third strike hit me in my chest I felt my body changing, and forming into something I never knew it could.

I felt like I was dreaming as I watch myself in the Mirror hovering over Camilla body in a leopard form.

My growls was uncontrollably, as the thought of "kill" was the only thing playing in my head.

I could hear her begging and pleading for her life but my mouth water for her flesh.

I could feel the claws in my finger tips pressing  onto her chest and pushing  down as I couldn't control my mouth from getting closer to her face.

Tears rushed down her cheek as she only could cry and watch me, her own boyfriend murder her.

Before I could get a sweet taste of her skin, I heard storm crying out and just that one cry out made me form back into my human self and without looking back I left them both.

I had no other choice.

| flashback ends |

I walked into the bedroom where Storm was still sound asleep.

She was always at peace whenever she was sleeping I guess that was one of her traits she got from me.

" what do you want?"

Looking over my shoulder I could see her sitting up in the bed.

" my daughter, my little girl that was tooken from me the bond that I never gotten the chance to get"

She rolled her eyes, the same way her mother did with me whenever she didn't want to hear me out.

" it's funny some of the things you do reminds me of your mother"

" good now leave me alone, and where's sj?" She asked again

Not ready to give his exact location I change the subject but each time I did the more she pressured me.

" I'll have dinner ready shortly you might want to clean yourself up"

Walking back out the room I walked in the opposite direction of storms room.

Once I crack the door I could see sj still knocked out as his arms was chain to a bar while the rest of his body was hanging.

" you want me to wake him up baby?" Chanel ask while tapping her fingertips on the door frame.

" sure. i need him up and ready for dinner"

This will be a dinner to die for.