Six

| Santiago |

" look Aaliyah I know we left off on the wrong foot, but this is important I really need your help"

She slowly moved  her hips to the music playing In the building.

I knew she was a stripper but quit before, but she must have became a stripper again since the break up.

" mmm and why should I help you, oh wait you don't know what to do with all that money huh"

She threw me down into a chair before closing the curtains.

" Listen I'm not here for all of this" I felt my body heating up as she slowly sat down on my lap.

" of course you wasn't, but you need my help so I'm listening" she said grinding on me.

" I have a file on a girl, and I need you to give me her location"

" here you go talking to me about another bitch" she said getting off me.

" you can get out. I thought you wanted to talk about us, and you sharing that billion dollar fortune with me, but obviously not"

" I don't have time for this" i said before grabbing her by the waist and pinning her down to the bed.

" oh yes see I knew you wanted this" she said while arching her back up.

" don't flatter yourself I need you right now Aaliyah I want ask you again or I swear..."

" you'll what kill me. Go ahead and you'll never know where that bitch at"

While I still laid on top of her the curtains flew open as we both look back.

" oh shit!, girl mybad continue Oouu he's fine as hell" one of her workers said as the curtains came back down, and I lifted off of her.

Aaliyah sat up before adjusting her bra.

" okay I'll help you just this once but I want something out of it"

Happy that she would even help me I was open to whatever she wanted.

" okay shoot" I responded

She walked over before getting on her knees.

Her face was now inches from my cock as she rub her hands up and back down the front of my pants.

" I want to give you something to remember me by just incase you want this fine piece of ass back"

Laughing to myself I needed her help, and as much as I love Storm I had to do what would make me get what I needed.