Three

| Santiago |

| flashback |

| flashback |

" I'm afraid that's not what I wanted to hear"  I chuckled.

I was looking at this monster face to face, and the more I thought about my mother the more I tighten my hand around his neck.

" wa—it please I beg you" my grandfather tried to fight me off but his old ass wasn't doing shit.

Throwing him in the chair where he once sat in, I could hear the struggles of him catching his breath.

Pushing the desk back I took a seat on top of it before placing one hand on my knee.

" you don't deserve this fortune. this much power, this ability to control and detect another person life"

" son listen we can talk if it's money you want" he giggle " then money you can Have"

I smirk to myself as this idiot thought that I was here for some damn money.

" I'm not here for the money grandfather" I said before I tap my knee.

" whoaa, what the hell is this?, I demand you get this whatever you did to me— "

" shut up! You had my mother killed once she went to jail and for what? Oh yeah she knew about your sick ass ways"

" you gave that bitch the position that MY MOTHER should of had"

I tightly balled my hand Into a fist as I watch his legs get crushed.

The office was nothing but loud groans and cries as he was coming to terms that the bones in his legs was breaking down.

" you piece of shit once I get my hands on you" he gritted through this teeth.

I laugh before using my index finger to tilt his head back.

" lo siento, no tendrás la oportunidad"

Using my strength it only took a second before I place my hand on his neck and broke it.

The more I thought about the things my grandfather done, I continue to squeeze at his neck until a piece of his bone poke the palm of my hand.

My adrenaline was over the top as I watch his blood run down the side of my hand and onto my arm.

"adios abuelo"

Wiping my hands off with a paper towel, I order one of his assistants to clean the mess.

| flashback ends |

I kiss Storm on her soft forehead before I grab my keys and headed out the bedroom, opening up the front door and to the car.

I was finally in charge of my grandfather company since his awful un-timely passing"

Was I wrong for what I've done.... absolutely not he had it coming to him.

Once he took my mother off his will he forgot that I was next in line for the family business and it's been a hell of a job.

Making six figures and more was alright but the fact that I have a wonderful girlfriend that I can share the money with was even more amazing.

Taking a seat in the same exact chair I took my grandfather life made me powerful.

He just knew he had control over  me.

" good morning mr Jacobs" my partner Sean said while dropping some files on my desk.

Rubbing my eyes, I just fumble through the folders, and tune him out as he told me what I was dealing with.

Not wanting to here anymore, I wave my hand for him to exit the office as I laid back trying to relax my mind for five minutes.

Once in work mode I flip through a couple of files as I stumble across a name that looks familiar.

Half of these people has my worst interest, and wants me dead if they ever get the chance and they never do.

Profiler: star Lyles
Age: N/A
Parents : father - Dominic Lyles, mother ( terminated)
Location: Unknown
Ability: invisibility

Profiler: star Lyles Age: N/A Parents : father - Dominic Lyles, mother ( terminated) Location: UnknownAbility: invisibility

" Huh we meet again" I said while rubbing the bottom of my chin.

With her being in one of my files, it was definitely going to be hard especially with me dating her step-sister.

Storm doesn't even know that she has a stepsister, but once she find out she'll realize there's more to her than just being family.

Until that time comes I'll continue to keep her a secret.... for now.

Feeling a bit off, I pop open a soda as I finish the rest of my shift.

6:40pm

The evening rolled in as I Shut down my laptop,  and hid the files under my floorboard.

I then grab my things before walking out the office.

A couple of my workers was still making sure that the company ran smooth even if they stay here all night.

Hell they devoted their life's for this job.

What can I say when you getting paid good money this job will become your only priority.

" have a wonderful evening mr Jacobs"

Turning around to my workers I gave them all a smirk before I nod my head as a thank you.

" Same to you all" I responded.

Walking to the car I threw my suitcase into the passenger seat and got inside.

Pulling out star file I needed to figure out where she was located.

She was never a danger at first, but  our couple of run ins never been to friendly.

I knew someone who did not stay far that had a special ability that could really help me find where star was at.

I haven't spoken to this person in a while but I need their help in order to keep my girl safe from harms way.

There comes times where you have to get rid of evil and toxic people from out your life....

EVEN IF THEY ARE FAMILY!