Nine

| Santiago |

"You think I'll be use to this by now"  I mumble

I felt the weight of my body dropping to the floor as my arms felt numb along with the rest of me.

" shut up. dom wants you dress and ready for dinner he have something for you"

My eyes open as I was hoping Storm was safe.

" what is it?, where's Storm?.., where is she?" I was throwing question at her as she did nothing but smirk.

" be ready, you have twenty minutes don't keep me waiting" she said before leaving the room.

I can't lie I really miss Storm and right now to just see her face would make me okay. 

Getting up I look around and of course there was not one single window.

Also there was only one way in this room.

Bummer.

You would of thought I could have use my ability on them by now, but no they have a taser hook on my ankle.

The night came in faster than expected as I was getting escorted to the dining room.

As I enter I seen star sitting down and I was face in front of her.

" wow long time no see, don't you look handsome" star told me while twirling her finger in her curls.

  Not saying a word, Chanel took a seat and moments later the head man came walking in along with another girl by his side.

" Storm?" I said trying to look past him but I couldn't make out the other female.

Once she took a seat, and look my direction her eyes lit up with joy and so did mines.

" baby" I said thrilled before standing to my feet.

" take a seat sj" Dominic demanded

Still remaining on my feet I was about to walk over to her before a shock ran through my body.

Gripping onto the table I could see the fear in Storm eyes before she yelled out for her father to stop.

" if you want me to stop then I'll advise you to tell your boyfriend to have a damn seat"

She sniffled while placing her hands on the table.

" please sj just have a seat im fine look at me"