Sixteen

| four months later |

" your having a beautiful baby girl" my nurse Elaine told me through the face mask

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" your having a beautiful baby girl" my nurse Elaine told me through the face mask.

My heart just melted, and all I was ready to do was tell sj the big news.

He had high hopes for a boy but he also would have been more satisfied with a little girl as well.

I look over to already see my mother in tears before I even had a chance to shed one.

I was originally supposed to go back to New Mexico three months ago, but due to some sort of bad storm they had over there it wasn't safe to travel, and it also did damage to the house afterwards.

Which called for some major repairs and now I should be all set to go back no later then tomorrow.

My mother would be In my ear telling me how she doesn't want me to go, but I'll soon have my own family and I loved the space with being on my own.

Once I step foot outside I quickly called sj.

I got his voicemail for the third time and after that I assume he was busy.

Turning on my heels my eyes glance over at my old job that I was so happy to be apart of while using my gifts to help others.

I've actually still been helping save lives during my stay down here, but wanting to have a normal life I try to use my abilities a little less.

I met my mother in the car as we grab lunch and headed back to the house.

" well I guess we need to get you packed" she said.

I form my mouth to give out a smile but it kept refusing.

I was really going to miss my mom because we bonded so damn well, and that was something that I always loved about her.

" I'm not leaving until tomorrow afternoon mom, i still have tonight to hang with you"

" yeah I know but you going to need your rest, especially with that drive you have tomorrow."

Agreeing with her, I sat my purse and phone down on the table while continuing to have the most great conversation that I could ever have with her.

All night was all I wanted to do was to talk to my mother before I leave her once more.

****